Tysco Online Trainings offers best quality online Microsoft Excel VBA workshop that teaches you from the commencement to the most advanced Excel power. It is one of the most comprehensive step of learning business analytics as well as big data management and the VBA Microsoft excel course is designed in a way where students and working-professionals can get enrolled here and complete the classes at most flexi mode of learning from their home’s comfort. Here Microsoft excel online training is offered by best industry experts for imparting best training to individuals as well as to corporate batches.
In case you have planned to explore your career in data management VBA Microsoft excel online training can be a great support for you. Contact the help desk of Tysco Online Trainings today!
VBA MICROSOFT EXCEL TRAINING COURSE CONTENT:
INTRODUCTION TO PROGRAMMING
- Accessing data that is stored in a SAS data set is a fundamental operation in SAS. In this module we will provide, How to access data from existing dataset and also how to use various components to process raw data file.
- Accessing data from FLAT files
- Use INFILE statement options to control processing when reading raw data files
- Use various components of an INPUT statement to process raw data files
- including column and line pointer controls and trailing @ controls
- Accessing data from a Database
- Access an Excel workbook
- Accessing data from existing SAS dataset
CREATING DATA SETS
- You supply SAS with specific information for reading raw data so that you can create a SAS data set from the raw data and you can use the data set for further processing, data analysis, or report writing.
- Create temporary and permanent SAS data sets
- Combining SAS Data Sets
- Understanding How Data Sets Are Read
- Export data to create standard and comma-delimited raw data files
- Control which observations and variables in a SAS data set are processed and output.
INTRODUCTION TO FUNCTIONS
- Learn, different types of SAS Functions, How to convert SAS function Character data to numeric, sorting techinques in data sets and also how to investigate on SAS data libraries..
- Investigate SAS data libraries using base SAS utility procedures
- Sort observations in a SAS data set, Conditionally execute SAS statements
- Use assignment statements in the DATA step
- Modify variable attributes using options and statements in the DATA step
- Accumulate sub-totals and totals using DATA step statements
- Use SAS functions to manipulate character data, numeric data, and SAS date valuesUse SAS functions to convert character data to numeric and vice versa
- Process data using DO LOOPS and Process data using SAS arraysValidate and clean data.
- This module focus you on how to Generate reports and listing up reports using PRINT procedure.,
- Generate list reports using the PRINT procedure
- Generate summary reports and frequency tables using base SAS procedures
- Enhance reports through the use of user-defined formats, titles, footnotes and SAS System reporting
- Generate reports using ODS statements
- Error handling refers to the anticipation, detection, and resolution of programming, application, and communications errors. In this module you will learn to identify, resolve and correct the errors..
- Identify and resolve programming logic errors
- Recognize and correct syntax errors
- Examine and resolve data errors.
CREATING THE USER DEFINED FUNCTIONS
- Using SQL, SAS users can create SAS datasets from, and manage the data contained in, relational databases. In this module will let you know how to join tables, Differentiate between solving a problem using SQL procedure and traditional SAS programming techinques..
- Generate detail reports by working with a single table, joining tables or using set operators in the SQL procedure
- Generate summary reports by working with a single table, joining tables or using set operators in the SQL procedure
- Construct sub-queries and in-line views within an SQL procedure step
- Compare solving a problem using the SQL procedure versus using traditional SAS programming techniques
- Access Dictionary Tables using the SQL procedure.
- This section describes macro processing and shows the typical pattern that SAS follows to process a program containing macro elements. In module we will provide you, How to create data driven programs, Calling macros using SAS Macro Language, creating an user defined variables and uses of different types of macros functions.
- Create and use user-defined and automatic macro variables within the SAS Macro Language
- Automate programs by defining and calling macros using the SAS Macro Language
- Understand the use of macro functions
- Use various system options that are available for macro debugging and displaying values of user-defined and automatic macro variables in the SAS log
- Create data-driven programs using SAS Macro Language.
INTERACTIVE FORMS – ADVANCE
THE INTRODUCTION FOR FORMS AND CONTROLS
THE INTRODUCTION TO VBA WITH OTHER MS-APPLICATIONS
SAS VBA Microsoft Excel Training provides a solid foundation in Excel VBA. Using Excel VBA will extend your knowledge of recorded Macros and provide you powerful skills to automate Excel. This course explains how and where Macros can be useful in Excel and how to use Excel for as much of the “heavy lifting” as possible.
What are the requirements?
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
What am I going to get from this course?
- If you are performing repeated actions on workbooks or sheets, it may be possible to automate that work. Importing data, cleaning that data, archiving existing information and similar activities are good candidates for automation in Excel. SAS VBA Microsoft Excel Training provides extra options for developers looking to automate Excel.
What is the target audience?
- Users familiar with recording and editing basic macros in Excel who want to go further in automating and customizing Excel using VBA – Visual Basic for Applications. No previous programming experience is required but an expert level of Excel use is assumed.