SSAS Training: SSAS Stands for –SQL Server Analysis Services; it is the technology from the Microsoft Business Intelligence (MSBI) stack, to develop an Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) solutions. In more simple terms, you can use SSAS to create cubes using data from data marts or data warehouse for deeper & faster data analysis. This tools is used to create projects which delivers end product as multidimensional database called cube. The data is loaded from OLTP to OLAP System using SSIS. As there is an substantial difference between these two systems. To briefly say that OLTP is a highly normalized performance extensive database where the normalization occurs extensively, while the OLAP systems which are de-normalized system used for any database analysis, data mining or extensive reporting.
SSAS Training Overview :
SQL Server Analysis Services This tool is used to analyse the performance of the sql server in terms of load balancing, heavy data, transaction etc. So it is more or less related to administration of the SQL Server using this tool. This is very powerful tool and through this we can analyse the data inserting in to the database like how many transactions happens in a second etc.
SQL Server Analysis Services greatly reduces the amount of effort required to integrate data from multiple applications into a consistent format, analyze data from a variety of sources, report against this data using a variety of formats and techniques, mine the data for relationships, or forecast future results with predictive analytics.
Prerequisites for SSAS :
SSAS Course is designed for IT professionals who are responsible for implementing and maintaining the reporting and analysis solutions. And also for the professionals aspiring to make a career in Business Intelligence, no prior experience is presumed. We also offer SSIS SSRS SSAS online training classes to those who are pressed for time and can’t travel much either due to professional or personal commitments.
Benefits of SSAS:
- The Multidimensional analysis – it uses slice, dice and drilldown
- It stores hierarchies
- Easily use of Excel to view data via The Pivot Tables
- Built in KPI’s
- It Has an Ability to automatically link & display the records that make up an aggregation.
SSAS TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
- Core Concept – BI is the cube
- Example cube as seen using Excel Pivot Table
- Demonstrating of SSRS with cube as a Data Source
- Modeling source schemas – Star and Snowflake Schema
- Understanding dimensional modeling—Dimensions (Type 1, 2, or 3) or rapidly changing
- Understanding fact (measures) and cube modeling
USING SSAS IN DATA TOOLS
- Understanding the development environment
- Creating Data Sources and Data Source Views
- Creating cubes – using the UDM and the cube Build Wizard
- Refining Measures and Dimensions
- Translations – cube metadata and Currency Localizations
- Actions – regular, drill-through and reporting
- Using Multiple Fact Tables
- Modeling intermediate fact tables
- Modeling M:M dimensions, Fact (degenerate) dimensions, Role-playing dimensions, writeback dimensions
- Modeling changing dimensions –Dimension Intelligence w/ Wizard
- Using the Add Business Intelligence Wizards – write-back, semi-additive measures, time intelligence, account intelligence
- Storage topics – Basic aggregations
- Advanced Storage Design – MOLAP,ROLAP,HOLAP
- Partitions – relational and Analysis Services Partitions
- Customizing Aggregation Design – Processing Design
- Rapidly changing dimensions / ROLAP dimensions
- Welcome to the Real Time – Proactive Caching
- Cube Processing options
- Audits and UBO
BEGINNING MDX(ALL BASICS)
- Basic syntax
- Using the MDX query editor in SQL Server Management Studio
- Most-used Functions & Common tasks
- New MDX functions
- Adding Calculating members
- Adding Scripts
- Adding named sets
- Best practices – health monitoring
- XMLA scripting (SQL Server Management Studio)
- Other Documentation methods
- Security – roles and permissions
SSAS Training Course Outline:
- Program Name: SSAS Training
- Course Duration: 35 Hours
- Mode: Online virtual classes and corporate
- Timings: According to one’s feasibility
- System Access : will be provided
- Batch Type: Regular , weekends and fast track
- Trainees will get the soft copy material.
- Sessions will be conduct through WEBEX, GOTOMEETING OR SKYPE.
- Basic Requirements: Good Internet Speed, Headset
Advantages upon enrolling with Tysco Online Trainings:
We are the best online training providers, we just don’t teach you the technology rather we make you understand with live examples, the sessions we conduct are interactive and informative .If the candidates miss any of the sessions due to some unavailability, we will give assurance for back-up sessions. At the end of every week the review sessions will be taken, so that the attendees can recollect the topics. As it an Online Trainings, the timings will be according to the candidate feasibility.
As our trainers are real time experts they will help you in giving training at very high level for real time projects. At the end of the session we will discuss regarding the interview questions which will help you out in cracking the interviews. Our Consultant will help you in preparing the resume and certifications. Also the added advantage from us is will also provide you job support if you are phasing any issue in your current job, looking at your current working technology and issue , if we think we can resolve the issue then only we give you 100% commitment to resolve it. Global Team will be in switch on mode for 24/7 and will solve any issues regarding the training, timings, trainer or server. We are ready to solve any issues with in no time.