SAS BI is one if the best accreditation of new age business leaders which empowers professionals with versatile insights on the business analytic, big data management & risk and fraud management along with data analysis, etc. GOT offers most industry compatible SAS BI Training for providing all its participants unique business insight and subject knowledge to enjoy Tysco exposure and a rewarding career in SAS industry domain. Here the entire course is designed in way that students and on job professionals can avail the classes according to their job/study routine form the privacy of their home.
Join at Tysco Online Trainings for a complete course on SAS BI and explore your career in Business analytics!
SAS BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE TRAINING COURSE CONTENT:
- The SAS Business Intelligence Platform is a suite of software services, components, and practices for building intelligent enterprise information delivery applications that exploit the analytic and presentation power of the SAS System. Learn More about SAS BI Training.
- SAS Enterprise Guide
- SAS Data Integration Studio (ETL)
- SAS Management Console
- SAS Web Report Studio
- SAS OLAP cube Studio
- SAS Add -In for Microsoft Office
- SAS Information Map Studio
- SAS stored process
SAS BI CONTENT DEVELOPER
- Understanding SAS BI tool, SAS data integration studio, what is change management and repository types in this module of SAS BI training.
- What Is Business Intelligence?
- Navigating in SAS BI Training Data Integration Studio
- Working under Change Management
- What Is Change Management?
- Repository Types in SAS BI
- Using Change Management
DESIGNING THE COURSE DATA MART
- Data marts are small slices of data warehouse. This module is a collection of tips on how to run your data mart implementation project
- Planning a Data Warehouse, Exercises
BUILDING A DATA MART IN SAS BI
- Learn how to build a data mart during SAS BI training, starting from reviewing a case study.
- Review of the Case Study
- Define the Source Data
- What are the Target Tables in SAS BI
- Load the Target Tables
BUILDING AN OLAP CUBE
- On-Line Analytical Processing has long been part of the data storage and exploitation strategy for SAS professional, take an overview on OLAP in this module of SAS BI Training.
- What Is OLAP
- Building an OLAP Cube in SAS BI
- Solutions to Exercises
SAS BI TRANSFORMATIONS, FOR SLOWLY CHANGING DIMENSIONS
- This module of SAS BI training is designed to give you a good idea about SCD , its dimensions, load transformation and Lookup transformation.
- Defining Slowly Changing Dimensions in SAS BI
- How to use SAS BI SCD Type 2 Loader Transformation
- Using the Fact Table Lookup Transformation
- Learn how to schedule data integration studio jobs during SAS BI training.
- Scheduling SAS Data Integration Studio Jobs
DATA INTEGRATION STUDIO AND DATA QUALITY
- Understand what is data integration studio , how to set up tasks for SAS BI data integration etc… in this module of SAS BI Training.
- SAS and Data Quality
- SAS BI Data Validation Transformation
- Apply Lookup Standardization Transformation
- Create Match Code Transformation
- Administering SAS BI Data Integration Studio
- Setup Tasks for SAS BI Data Integration Studio
- Introduction to SAS BI OLAP
- This is an introduction module, which lets you know the SAS intelligence platform and who are the information consumers.
- Introduction to the SAS® Enterprise Intelligence Platform
- SAS BI Overview
- Who are SAS Business Intelligence Information Consumers
OVERVIEW OF SAS OLAP CUBE STUDIO
- In continuation to the introduction module, we’ll learn about SAS Business Intelligence Cube studio, Registering through metadata followed by a few exercises.
- Introduction to OLAP Cubes
- Introduction to Online Analytical Processing
- Overview of SAS OLAP Cube Studio
- Registering Metadata
CREATING SAS BI OLAP CUBE
- Here we provide a closer look at SAS OLAP Cube Studio through a screen demonstration. It is a detailed view of this SAS Business Intelligence client.
- Working with SAS OLAP Cubes Derived from Detail Tables
- Creating a SAS OLAP Cube from a Detail Table
- Generating Aggregations in SAS BI Training cube Using Cross-Dimensional Tuning
- Setting Permissions Using SAS Management Console
- Viewing a SAS OLAP Cube with SAS Enterprise Guide
CREATING SAS BI OLAP FROM SCHEMA
- Using a star schema design in SAS is beneficial in the OLAP cube build process and accessing the data directly using a relational information map.
- Working with SAS OLAP Cubes Derived from Star Schemas
- Creating an SAS OLAP Cube from a Star Schema
- Viewing a SAS OLAP Cube with SAS Web OLAP Viewer for Java
- Solutions to Exercises
MONITORING SAS OLAP
- This module trains you on how to monitor and tune SAS OLAP Cube, creating SAS OLAP cube from a summary table and SAS Business Intelligence content developer.
- Monitoring and Tuning a SAS OLAP Cube
- Building an Information Map from a SAS OLAP Cube
- Creating a Report with SAS Web Report Studio
- Appendix A Working with SAS OLAP Cubes Derived from Summary Tables
- Creating a SAS OLAP Cube from a Summary Table
- Viewing a SAS OLAP Cube with Microsoft Excel
- Appendix B SAS Business Intelligence Training
- SAS BI Content Developer
SAS BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE APPLICATIONS
- An overview of all the SAS Business Intelligence applications
- Overview of the SAS BI Training Applications
- SAS BI Java Applications
- SAS BI Windows Applications
- SAS BI Web Browser Applications
ALL ABOUT SAS BI MANAGEMENT CONSOLE
- This module aims at having a detailed discussion over SAS Business Intelligence management.
- Overview of the SAS Management Console
- Introduction to the SAS BI Management Console
- How the SAS BI Management Console WorksIntroduction to the SAS BI Management Console Plug-Ins
- Working with the User Interface
SAS DATA INTEGRATION
- By end of this module you will have a good understanding about SAS BI DATA integration.
- Using SAS Data Integration Studio
- SAS Data Integration Studio Overview
- The SAS Data Integration Studio Interface
- Adding Library Definitions
- Using the Source Designer
- Using the Target Designer
- Using the Process Designer