SAP XI Training module at Tysco Online Trainings offers world class online training for professional. SAP XI stands for “SAP Exchange Infrastructure”. It is SAP’s enterprise application integration (EAI) software. SAP XI Training is done with best care and industry allied expertise on best interactive platform for getting the hang of regular classroom.
Here SAP XI Training tutorial by this online academy is made by best subject matter experts with quality SAP accreditation incorporating latest industry updates. Contact help desk of Tysco Online Trainings to know the details of upcoming SAP XI Training courses. The SAP XI Training is available for individuals as well as for corporate batch in demand. We will charge reasonable for the entire training course.
SAP XI TRAINNG COURSE CONTENT:
- Introduction to integration
- Introduction to SAP Net Weaver
- Modules in SAP Net Weaver
- Components in SAP XI
- Design Time Components
- Administrative and monitoring components
- Runtime Components
- Architecture of XI
SLD (SYSTEM LANDSCAPE)
- Technical System
- Technical System Types
- Business System
- Business System Types
- Software Components
IR (INTEGRATION REPOSITORY)
- Name Spaces
- Integration Scenarios & Integration Processes
- Message Interfaces
- Message Types
- Fault Message Types
- Data Types
- Data Type Enhancements
- Context Objects
- External Definitions
- Interface Mappings
- Message Mappings
- Mapping Templates
- Imported Archives
- Adapter Objects
- Service without Party
- Business System
- Communication Channels
- Business Service
- Integration Process
- Receiver Determination
- Interface Determination
- Sender Agreement
- Receiver Agreement
- Component Monitoring
- Message Monitoring
- Knowledge on End-to-End Monitoring
- Knowledge on Performance Monitoring
- Adapters Statuses
- Integration Process Scenario
- Abstract Interface
- Graphical Definition
- Send Steps
- m:n transformation
- Introduction to Proxies
- Creating ABAP proxies
- Proxy Runtime
- File to File
- IDOC to File
- File to IDOC
- IDOC to Flat file
- Flat file to IDOC
- IDOC to JDBC
- JDBC to IDOC
- HTTP to RFC
- SOAP to RFC
- XSLT Mapping
- BPM1(File to File)
- BPM2(File to RFC)
- ABAP Proxy (Client Proxy)
Overview of SAP XI Training:
- In order to understand SAP Exchange Infrastructure, it is first necessary to have a background on current trends in ERP.
- There has been a shift in business needs that has necessitated a change in strategy followed by SAP.
- As stated, typically middleware is used in order to integrate various heterogeneous applications together.
- This was the case in SAP systems, where process and system integration was previously achieved through use of middleware by system integrators in conjunction with system interfaces defined by SAP.
- However with SAP NetWeaver, SAP has introduced its own integration platform called SAP XI.
- As defined by SAP Infrastructure is the technical solution for integrating heterogeneous software components of your system landscape or integrating the business systems of your business partners.
- SAP XI acts as the central integration broker that acts as a Hub to exchange information between various connected systems using various formats thereby enabling process integration and business process management (BPM).
- SAP XI is a component of the SAP NetWeaver suite that enables connectivity to enable service Oriented Architecture.
- It provides for integration with other enterprise applications using adapters.
- It enables customers to leverage their existing investments in both technologies to create Service Oriented Architecture meet the new demands of the businesses.
Prerequisites for SAP XI Training:
- XI is one of the Integration Technology.
- Prerequisites are Knowledge on ALE, EDI, IDOC and XML, xslt
- Knowledge on Java is optional for joining SAP XI Training
- If you have knowledge on SAP-ABAP that is very added advantage for joining SAP XI Training
- Knowledge on TIBCO, SYBEEND will also extra advantage.
Functional Components in SAP XI:
Integration Builder (IB): As defined, integration builder is the “central tool” for designing and configuration process with SAP XI.
Integration Repository (IR): As defined IR is the repository where the integration builder stores all information to be shipped regarding the collaboration process, hence this content is also termed as collaboration knowledge. IR content in order to make the process of integration efficient and cost effective
Integration Directory (ID): As defined ID is the directory where the integration builder stores the configuration for the collaborative process. The content of the integration directory is specific to each customer depending on the customer’s integration requirements. It should be created by the customer during the configuration phase.
Integration Server (IS): As defined integration server is the central part of the SAP Exchange Infrastructure. It receives messages from the sender application, applies routing and mapping rules to these messages and finally sends them to the receiving applications. The integration server as two components:
- Integration Engine
- Business Process Engine
System Landscape Directory (SLD): As described, the Runtime Workbench is the central tool in SAP XI used for monitoring message processing, runtime components and performance. It can perform end to end message tracking and can test and can monitor all the components involved in the process. It is also used to troubleshoot errors.
Advantages for SAP XI Training:
- The structure provides single user interface to communicate to external and internal applications and processes.
- The Processes can run on different systems without any discrepancies.
- The process can run on industry standards such as internet, XML messaging, java etc
- SAP exchange infrastructure provides scalable platform which is fully integrated to the system.
- The architecture reduces expenses on integration to other applications.
- The software allows easy monitoring and in the long run it provides end-to-end management.
- Open standard are used in the architecture which provides easy solution to complex system.
Features for SAP XI Training:
- SAP exchange infrastructure provides an easy method to connect to main database of the system and implement the data.
- Business partners can easily perform functions such as modelling, monitoring processes, creating processes and realizing complex processes.
- The communication between various systems is supported by a set of tools and rules implemented and realized through the interface.
- Both synchronous and asynchronous processing is supported by the system.
- The system uses the java based graphical interface which informs about the systems and processes and also helps in configuring the basic parameter and the interface.
- The features allow the interface to be configures and monitored.
- The functions are fast and easy to use and SAP exchange infrastructure can be operated from one user interface.
- Xml is used to communicate between various platforms and various other adapters are used to connect to various non SAP applications.
SAP XI Training outline:
- Program Name: SAP XI Training course
- Course Duration: 35 Hours
- Mode: Online virtual classes and corporate
- Timings: According to one’s feasibility
- System Access: will be provided during SAP XI Training
- Batch Type: Regular, weekends and fast track
- Trainees will get the soft copy material.
- Sessions will be conduct through WEBEX, GOTOMEETING OR SKYPE.
- Basic Requirements: Good Internet Speed, Headset