SAP WM Training offers flexible programmed support for processing movement for all types of goods and in managing inventory within the warehouse complex in the organization you are working with Tysco Online Trainings offers the best virtual training on SAP WM Online Training to earn the certification on this SAP module as well as specific skill set for managing and coordinating pre-set and efficient processing of all logistics methods in the related warehouse premise.
Tysco Online Trainings offers best quality training on SAP warehouse Management Online training to groom all its participants at most flexi hour class modules, virtual interactive board, & under the industry aware best subject experts.Sessions are arranged for the individuals as well as for corporate batches under most reasonable fee.
SAP WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT ONLINE TRAINING COURSE CONTENT:
TOPIC 2:SAP WM TRAINING STRUCTURAL ELEMENTS
TOPIC 3:THE INTERFACE BETWEEN INVENTORY MANAGEMENT & WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT
TOPIC 4: PUTAWAY CONTROL
TOPIC 5: STOCK REMOVAL CONTROL
TOPIC 6: INTRODUCTION TO SAP WM TRAINING
- Warehouse management overview in SAP R/3
- Organization Data
- Warehouse Structure
- Warehouse Master Data
- WM Material master view
TOPIC 7: DEFINE WAREHOUSE STRUCTURE
- Warehouse number
- Storage type
- Storage section
- Storage Bin
- Picking Area
- Storage unit
- Quant etc..
TOPIC 8: TRANSFER REQUIREMENT
- Create Transfer requirement automatically
- Create Transfer requirement manually
- Create Transfer requirement for storage type
- Create Transfer requirement for material
TOPIC 9: POSTING CHANGE NOTICE
- Create Posting change notice – PCN
TOPIC 10: TRANSFER ORDER
- Number Range for TO
- Create TO w.r.t Transfer Requirement
- Create TO w.r.t Posting change notice no
- Create TO w.r.t Storage unit
- Create TO w.r.t Material document
- Create TO w.r.t Inbound delivery
- T.O. Creation In Background
- Confirm the Transfer Order
- Cancel the Transfer Order
- Print Transfer Order
TOPIC 11: INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
- Activate Automatic T.O. Creation
- Set Up Auto T.O. Creation for TR’s and PCN’S
- Allow Negative Stocks in Interim Storage Types
- Goods Movement (IM) Not Allowed for Storage Types
TOPIC 12: PICKING STRATEGIES
- Shelf life expired
- Stringent FIFO
- Next to empty bin
- Fixed Bin
- Open Storage
- Addition to existing bin
- Fixed bin strategy
TOPIC 14:DELIVERY THE PROCESSES WITH WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT
TOPIC 15:POSTING CHANGES & STOCK TRANSFERS
TOPIC 16:THE INTERNAL PROCUREMENT PROCESS WITH WM – WM-PP INTERFACE
TOPIC 17:WAREHOUSE ACTIVITY MONITOR
TOPIC 18:PHYSICAL INVENTORY
TOPIC 19 : WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SCENARIO’S (MM)
- Goods Receipt processing with inbound delivery (with ASN)
- Goods receipt processing without inbound delivery
- Goods issue for internal consumption
- Replenishment Control for Storage Type
TOPIC 20: WAREHOUSE MOVEMENT TYPES
- Define reference movement types for SAP WM Training
- Assign reference movement types to WM movement types
TOPIC 21: SEARCH STRATEGIES
- Storage type search strategies
- Storage section search strategies
- Storage bin type search strategies
TOPIC 22: PHYSICAL INVENTORY
- Create Physical inventory record
- Enter count results
- Clear the difference in WM
- Clear the difference in IM
TOPIC 23: BATCH MANAGEMENT IN SAP WM TRAINING
- Condition Tables
- Access Sequence
- Strategy Types
- WM Batch Search Procedure
- Batch Status in WM
- Characteristics and class
- SLED In Batch in WM
- Manual And Automatic Batch Display In WM
TOPIC 24: INTEGRATION
- WM with QM
- WM with PP
- WM with SD
SAP WM Training Overview:
- SAP Warehouse Management – SAP WM:- . Want to gain a practical and holistic understanding of important SAP WM Training functionality and technical configuration issues, then this course is for you.
- Explore all of the most important aspects of SAP WM Online Training, including Master Data, Stock Replenishment, Picking and Put away strategies, and Storage Unit Management.
- By focusing on the basic aspects of each area before fully exploring the detailed functionality, you’ll uncover invaluable technical configuration insights and gain a comprehensive understanding of SAP WM Training – while drastically enhancing your knowledge and expertise.
- This unique course provides exclusive insights for SAP WM Training practitioners, with comprehensive coverage on new technologies such as RF devices and RFID, as well as on the new functionality of Extended Warehouse Management and Value Added Services.
- Fully up-to-date for SAP ECC 6.0, our SAP WM Consultant discusses how WM integrates with the MM, SD, QM, and PP modules.
- Drawing from the SAP WM Training Consultant’s extensive WM experience, this is a must-do course for enhancing your mastery of this critical SAP module.
- The SAP Warehouse Management application provides flexible, automated support to processing all goods movements and in maintaining current stock inventories in warehousing complex.
- It supports scheduled processing of all logistics processes like manage complex warehousing structures, Process goods receipts, optimize material flow using advanced put away and picking functionality.
- It allows segregation of stock types within a warehouse.
- SAP WM Training teach you how to Integrate Warehouse Management into Logistics in SAP.
What is SAP WM ?
With SAP solutions for warehouse management, you can optimize warehouse activities including inbound and outbound processing, facility management and storage, physical inventory, and planned and opportunistic cross docking. You can take advantage of data collection technologies such as radio frequency identification (RFID) and voice and new workload balancing tools. SAP solutions for SAP WM Training support inbound processing and receipt confirmation with RFID technology.
SAP WM Training Outline:
Processes in Logistics Execution
- Organizational Structure Elements
- Goods Receipt Processes
- Goods Issue Processes
- Packaging Logistics
Additional functions in Warehouse Management
- Warehouse Management
- Warehouse Structural elements
- Interface between Inventory Management and Warehouse Management
- Put away Control
- Stock Removal Control
- Delivery Processes with SAP WM Training
- Posting changes and Stock Transfers
- Internal Procurement Processes with Warehouse Management
- Warehouse Activity Monitor
- Physical Inventory
- Additional topics in Warehouse Management
- Storage Unit Management
- Additional Functions to Transfer Order Processing
- Radio Frequency Identification Technology (RFID)
- Decentralized SAP WM Training
- Technical Topics