SAP VIM Training helps to overcome the problems with Manual invoice processing. Manual invoice processing is inefficient and a serious risk to an organization’s business. SAP Vendor Invoice Management eliminates this risk, optimizing and automating invoice processing. To know more about SAP VIM Online Training Register for Demo at Tysco Online Trainings.
SAP VIM TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
- Performing new level-based approvals
- Installation of a VIM v7.0 SP1 system
- Highlights of Invoice Capture Center v7.0
- Using the new VIM Workplace and Indexing Screen
- Mobile and Portal Interface installation
SAP OPEN TEXT VIM COURSE CONTENT
- Install the VIM Approval Portal and Mobile Approval Portal
- Approve and Reject Invoices
- Configure PO and Non PO Invoice Exception handling
SAP OPEN TEXT VIM COURSE CONTENT
- Configure the new level-based approval scenario
- Code invoices
- Use the new VIM Workplace
- Troubleshoot the VIM Implementation
- Explain the integration of ICC and VIM and recognize the benefits of integration
- Identify spots in the new development platform for customizations
- Index Invoices manually
- Explain the phases and key deliverables of a typical VIM installation project
- Use key VIM reports
Pre- requisite of SAP VIM Training :
- Intermediate SAP Technical Knowledge
- SAP AP knowledge will be helpful
- SAP Basis experience a plus
Duration of the course SAP VIM Training:
- The sap VIM course would take about 40 hours to complete the entire schedule.
- Depending upon the trainee and the consultant feasibility, we can schedule up the sessions accordingly
- All the consultant working at Tysco Online Trainings are real time and subject matter experts
Overview of the SAP VIM Training Course:
Vendor invoice management the word typical barriers to efficient account payable (AP) operation itself says that it’s a barriers in the existing account payable and operations. The existing operations are not so clean. It does have lot of gaps in the processes it allows the account to operate but it has lot of gaps in the process so the reason why SAP comes up with the tool called vendor invoice management few more associated reasons are
Poor vendor relations: it means that it raise an invoice to you but you don’t get paid, they don’t know what happening with the invoice they don’t know when they goanna get paid, even if they get paid they get paid less.
Excessive cost per invoice: it is the most key, critical part of the invoice accounting, in the sense the vendor are from very high tech to very low tech you can have the p2p, pear to pear, xml based is sharing between two organizations.
Difficulty in preparing accruals: it is also have a very low tech vendor who is still selling you the paper based invoice. it takes the lot to receive the invoice and open the invoice scan the invoice enter the invoice into the system put a time stepping, and performing accruals.
These 3 problems organizationally considered by the people are the serious the account payable problems. For material management people is th logistics invoice verifications. The process works very well but they are a problem in the process like lot of gaps between the organizations.
- The process is very fragmented and inefficient.
- It processes are paper based and labor intensive
- Lack of standardization.
Insight and control
- Inadequate AP process control lot of risk involved in this procedures
- Limited visibility of liabilities
- No insight into the process which is totally bottle necked.
- Fragmented stand alone systems
- No workflow or the data management system is aligned
- No integration with the general ledger or the account receivable system is allocated.