SAP TRM provides corporate treasury tools that work for regulatory compliance, financial risk management & liquidity monitoring & cash flow. Training courses provide end-to-end process support using the core processes of SAP Treasury & Risk Management including the core processes of transaction manager, market risk analyzer & credit risk analyzer. The SAP Tresury and Risk Management Online Course module from Tysco Online Trainings offers excellent flexibility to all participants with their virtual interactive platform and comfort of flexi hour classes. The training is arranged and rendered by best subject matter experts and SAP Treasury and risk Management tutorial is prepared by them by using the latest industry updates for the benefits of the participants
Prerequisites for SAP TRM Training :
- Understand of TRM Solution Consultants
SAP TREASURY AND RISK MANAGEMENT TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
- Overview and introduction into new functionalities, features and analytics within SAP TRM Training
- Exposure Management 2.0 for Foreign Currency & Commodity Exposures
- Commodity Price Risk Hedging
- Hedging with Commodity Futures & Commodity Forwards
- New Hedge Effectiveness test – Regression Analysis
- Overview on SWIFT Correspondence monitor for MT3xx & MT 5xx messages – Automatic matching and confirmations
- Overview SWIFT Correspondence monitor for MT3xx messages – Automatic matching & confirmations
- Transaction Manager – Money market, Foreign Exchange, Derivatives and Securities
- Cash management
- Risk Analyzer
GENERAL SETTINGS IN TRANSACTION MANAGER
MONEY MARKET / FOREIGN EXCHANGE (INCLUDES DELTA SETTINGS)
CREDIT RISK ANALYZER (UNDER SAP RISK MANAGEMENT)
MARKET RISK ANALYZER (UNDER SAP RISK MANAGEMENT)
- General Settings of Transaction Manager
- General settings
- Define Company Code additional data
- Define Portfolio
- Define Traders
- Assign Factory Calendar
- Define and Assign Accounting codes and Valuation areas
- Initialization of Parallel Valuation Areas
- Defining and Assign Valuation Classes
- Define Account Determination
- Money Market / Foreign Exchange
- Defining Product Types
- Define Number range for Transaction Types
- Define Flow Types
- Assign Flow Type to Transaction Type
- Defining Calculation Procedure for Derived Flows
- Define Derivation Procedures and Rules
- Define Update Types and Assign Usages
- Assign Flow Types to Update Types
- Define Correspondence Activities
- Assign General Valuation Class
- Define Currency Units
- Define Number Range for Security Classes
- Define Company Code-Dependent Settings for Product Type
- Assign Flow Type to Transaction Type
- Define Calculation Procedure for Derived Flows
- Define Derivation Procedures & Rules
- Credit Risk Analyzer ( SAP TRM Training)
- Global Settings
- Define Collateral Priority
- Define Collateral Type
- Activate/Deactivate Financial Object Integration
Overview for SAP TRM Training:
SAP for revenue management processes & Public Sector supports tax including:
Interaction with taxpayers, creation of new taxpayers or new accounts, supporting multi channel filing & setting up filing frequencies, such as paper-based forms & electronic filing. Plus, the solution enables the automation of the validation of tax returns, trigger further actions & calculate tax liability, such as penalty calculations & reminder letters.
Collection and disbursement:
SAP manual processing of payments that cannot be assigned or settled automatically, including solutions enable you to process payments using a variety of payment methods.
Using a centralized information repository for managing events that are triggered from multiple sources and channels. SAP for Public Sector allows to manage a variety of case types, such as bankruptcy cases &s Tax authorities, audit cases can also recover outstanding receivables using internal collection departments.
Financial customer care and dispute management:
SAP for Public Sector gives the ability to conduct all financial-related communications with customers through multiple communication channels. The solutions include integrated receivables and collections management capabilities that ensure your service agents have the information they need to provide accurate answers and take immediate action – ensuring that disputes are handled effectively and rapidly.
- SAP TRM Training is a optimizing business processes in the finance area of a company & a series of solution that are geared towards analyzing .
- SAP Treasury and risk management online course is an integrated solution, in which the various components are closely linked.
- The Financial Transaction managed in the transaction manager can be Business partners.
- SAP TRM Training provides the basic website features of SAP NetWeaver & provides more flexibility when applying a portal where the full enterprise portal functions aren’t required.
- The basis of it & interrelate to control this knowledge it & they also provide the equipment to evaluate & also to share and collaborate .
- The portal helps consumers to implement professional enterprise and data, cultural collaboration and offers quick access to business operations -to- customer, partner and worker situations & content management across different consumption programs.
Concepts of SAP TRM:
SAP TRM Training – Transaction manager
- The Transaction manager is powerful instrument that executes efficient liquidity, portfolio and risk management.
- You have the option of carrying out liquidity and risk analysis in the transaction manager.
- Based on these analyses and the current condition on the financial markets, you can make decisions about future investments and borrowings.
- The Transaction manager helps you to manage your financial transaction and position.
- This involves trading, back office, and the connection to financial accounting.
- sap treasury training helps you to utilize existing rationalization and enables you to automate typical processes.
- SAP TRM Online course provides flexible reporting and evaluation.
Features of Transaction Manager:
The Transaction manager helps to realize the following corporate goals:
- Financial service for affiliated group companies.
- Activities on financial markets for investing liquid funds.
- Financing short-term and long-term investments project.
- Hedging potential or existing risks.
SAP TRM Training – Market Risk Analyzer
- Alongside traditional finance management tasks, such as effective market risk management is a decisive factor in securing your company’s competitive position, cash management & liquidity assurance.
- In this field, the Market Risk Analyzer offers extensive position evaluations, such as mark-to-market valuations of financial transactions.
- SAP Treasury Training also includes tools for calculating risk and return figures, including future values, exposure, sensitivities & value at risk.
- When you run these reports, you can incorporate both contracted positions and fictitious financial transactions in the calculations.
- The valuations can be based on both simulated market prices & real.
- Together with the Market Risk Analyzer provides a reliable evaluation basis for market risk controlling & with a high degree of flexibility for creating reports, .
SAP TRM Training – Financial risk :
- Financial risk analytics help treasury personnel manage market-based risks with greater accuracy.
- They can conduct real-time reviews of currency conversion rates, cash positions, risks, & commodity price changes, .
- And with other visualizations & dashboards, decision makers can quickly calculate exposures & identify risks.
- Risk mitigation strategies improve the quality of hedge transactions & structure deals.
- This approach enables the acceleration of transactions and notifications to the business.
- In addition, creation of an audit trail helps ensure that every hedging transaction is accurately reported & recorded.
SAP TRM Training objectives
- Understand the need for an enterprise portal
- Log on to, navigate, & personalize the portal
- Describe the components of SAP Enterprise Portal
- Build-up a portal navigation structure
- Adapt the portal user interface to company specifications
- Explain & use the community features of the portal add-ons Forums & Wikis
Highlights of SAP TRM Training:
- Introduce you to SAP suite.
- Terminologies of the SAP TRM Training suite & gives an overview of all terms
- Covers in detail key features & capability of SAP TRM
- Explains the general setting required in the transaction masters.
- Focuses on different money market & foreign exchange settings
- Explain how to handle market data & manage
- Focuses on market risk analyzer
- Focuses on credit risk analyzer
- Explains best practices while using SAP TRM Training
Benefits of learning SAP TRM Training:
- SAP TRM Training is a superior financial suite that helps organisation mitigate risks, & payment ,better manage cash, & liquidity.
- An intelligent system it integrates well with other suite of SAP & helps treasury managers take informed decisions.
- A good to learn toll from a company’s as well as individual’s growth prospective.
- SAP Treasury and risk management online course is already an integral part of the financial system of many organisations across organisation across the globe.
SAP TRM Training outline:
- Course Name: SAP TRM Training
- Duration of the course : 35 Hours
- Mode of Training : Online virtual classes and corporate
- Timings : According to one’s feasibility
- System Access : will be provided during SAP TRM Training
- Batch : Regular , weekends and fast track
- Trainees will get the soft copy material in form of PDF Or WORD
- Sessions will be conduct through WEBEX, GOTOMEETING OR SKYPE.
- Basic Requirements for training Good Internet Speed, Headset
- Understand the need for an enterprise portal
- Log on to, personalize the portal& navigate
- SAP Enterprise Portal describe its components
- Build-up a portal navigation structure
- To company specifications adapt the portal user interface
- Explain use the community features of the portal add-ons Forums & Wikis
SAP TRM Training Curriculum:
Module 1: Introduction to Data Warehousing
Topics: Database Overview, Concepts of Data warehousing, Introduction to Business Intelligence and its tools
Module 2: Introduction to SAP TM
Topics: SAP TM Architecture, Types of Engines, Report Execution Flow, Roles in SAP TM, Objects in SAP TM
Module 3: Configuration of SAP TM
Topics: Configure the metadata repository, statistics tables, History List tables, SAP TM Intelligence Server, Creation of report on web, and multiple project sources.
Module 4: SAP TM Objects
Topics: Schema Objects such as Attributes, Facts, Tables, Transformations, Hierarchies, Public Objects or Application Objects such as Filters, Metrics, Prompts, Custom Groups & Consolidations, Templates, Searches, Reports, Documents, Dashboards
Cash Budget Management Overview:
- The main task of Cash Budget Management is to identify control payment flows in light of liquidity considerations.
- While Cash Management takes a short term view, Cash Budget Management deals with medium-term & long-term liquidity developments.
- This means, for example, identifying impending ill-liquidity or possible budget overshoots promptly.
- Every posting made in Financial Accounting affects the balances in Cash Budget Management. The cash balances come from cash & bank accounts in Financial Accounting.
- You must also have Financial Accounting, before you can use Cash Budget Management.
Cash Budget Management includes the following functions:
- Displaying business transactions having an effect on liquidity, by revenue and expenditure item.
- Planning and displaying the payment funds & flows & balances for any period you choose Differences Between Cash Management Cash Budget Management differs from Cash Management& Cash Budget Management and in the following respects:
Cash Management deals only with the short-term liquidity of a business, while Cash Budget Management is concerned with the medium term and long term.
Division of Revenues and Expenditures:
Cash Management divides revenues and expenditures by customer and vendor group, while, in Cash Budget Management, the division is by revenue and expenditure item.
Planning is not possible in Cash Management, but you can use Cash Budget Management to plan payment flows for any periods you want.
Attributable Amount Determination
The system that calculates attribute amounts for each single transaction entered, showing the risk content of the respective transaction. Credit & settlement risks from trading book transactions & classic credit transactions are taken into account when quantifying default risk. Default risk will be determined based on correlatives & issuers
In case of trading transactions, the level of the default risk is governed by the potential replacement price that would arise in the case of default by a business partner. The additional loss from a potential positive market value change of an existing transaction can be covered by the transaction specific markup rates.
The calculated risks are assigned to all affected portfolio segments.
Limit Management – Managing Risk by Setting up & Monitoring Limits
Different limits are stored in central limit management. These can relate to one or more Limits that reflect the organization’s allocations.
Updating Limits & Comparing Attributable Amounts with Limits
The unified default risk limit check assesses the risk of each single transaction at the time of the transaction is created in treasury and risk management -Transaction Manager. It can also let the system update limited utilization by decrease all items in end of the day processing. Each transaction is checked against the relevant limits & updated. For risk control purposes, the relevant limit utilization are shown in aggregated form.
Portfolio Analyzer is designed to be used to measure the profits in investments from different aspects & using different techniques. The calculations that are based on the structure of the portfolio in portfolio hierarchy. It can use characteristics to define the hierarchy. In reporting operations, It can display results for each node that you defined in the portfolio hierarchy. It can navigate to the data that stored for single transactions. To analyze the data from different aspects Portfolio Analyzer creates versions of the portfolio hierarchy & the calculations of rates of return & benchmarks. This enables to look at the figures on which past calculations were based at any time & reproduce & historize the results.
Functions of treasury:
- framing treasury policies
- establishing a treasury system
- liquidity planning
- identification of funding agencies
- portfolio management
- foreign exchange dealings
- risk management
- organic & inorganic growth