SAP applications have become one of the most vital supports for business organizations these days for their performance; however, implementation of this system integration in a business management system often creates complication. SAP TESTING Training for professional can easily evaluate the risk factors of integrating SAP functional and technical modules in a system and integrates the modules in a system as per the requirement of the organization.
SAP TESTING ONLINE TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
OVERVIEW OF SAP TESTING TRAINING
- Importance of Testing
CONCEPTS OF TESTING
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
- Defect Management Life Cycle/ Bug Life Cycle
TYPES OF SAP TESTING
- Different types of testing
- Ex: Black Box Testing, White Box Testing etc.
MANUAL TESTING AND AUTOMATION
- Automation Tools- SAP Testing Training
- Difference between Manual & Automation
TEST MANAGEMENT TOOL
- Different types of Test Management tools
- Introduction to Quality Center(QC)
- Test Plan
- Test Lab
- Defect Reporting
BRIEF OVERVIEW ABOUT ERP
- Definition of ERP
- Various types of ERP
- Difference between ERP Testing and
- Other Application Testing
- Overview of SAP
- Definition of SAP- SAP Testing Training
- Architecture of SAP
- System Landscape
- Different modules in SAP
- Difference between R/3 and EP
(SAP) ASAP METHODOLOGY
- Project Preparation
- Business Blue Print
- Final Preparation
- Go Live & Support
TYPES OF PROJECTS
- Implementation Project
- Support Project
- Rollout Project
- Upgrade Project
- Human Resource Management /
- Human Capital Management
- Sales & Distribution
- Material Management
- Finance Management (FI /CO)
SAP TESTING TRAINING TYPES
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- Regression Testing
SALES & DISTRIBUTION (SD)
MATERIAL MANAGEMENT (MM)
- Purchasing cycle for materials
SAP MODULES INTRODUCTION: SD
- Credit Memo
- Debit Memo
- Rush Orders
- Cash Orders
TEST CASE DEVELOPMENT
- Test Case Development
- Individual Process
- Integrated Business Process
- Business Process with Real timeorientation
- Business Scenarios based on specificindustry
- SAP Automation Projects withFramework
- Resume Preparation – SAP Testing Training
- Interview Questions and Answers
- Project Support for long time
SAP Testing Overview:
SAP Testing Training by Tysco Online Trainings is an industry specific comprehensive and covers fundamentals concepts to in depth coverage of SAP testing. All classes are arranged on interactive virtual board and industry experts are appointed as trainers, which procures optimum productivity
The common testing performed on SAP applications are as follows:
1) Unit testing: This part will be mostly taken care by the developers based on their defined Unit testing rules as per the organizations. This is sometimes done by the skilful White box testers.
2) Integration testing: This will be done by the testers in the team. Here testers will design tests to break the integration functionality to test make sure the integration functionality is working fine
3) Functional and Regression testing: This part will also be done by the testers by following the defined STLC and SDLC based on the requirements. Here, the SAP tools knowledge will help in executing faster as an SAP tester. Regression tests usually done to verify the issue fixes are working fine without affecting any other functionality in the application.
4) UAT testing: This is called User Acceptance testing. This will be done by the actual users in the presence of the development/testing.
SAP Testing Training course shows how SAP business processes and application components (HR, Accounts, Logistics) and application modules (SD, FI and CO) fit together from the viewpoint of user acceptance testing. We will show you how to define the SAP Testing online training roles, responsibilities and goals for acceptance testing and describe techniques that allow testers to take responsibility for the quality assurance of their SAP Testing Training systems.To understand the context in which you will be testing, we look at SAP’s use of menu-based dialogues, SAPGUI and business objects. By confirming your SAP landscape set-up we drive out its impact on your testing environment. We will also show how risk-based testing can be supported by examining the role of SAP ABAP programming in the design and development of new systems.Acceptance testing is all about measuring confidence to assess whether the system is fit for purpose. SAP Testing Training course shows you how to take a risk-based approach to determine whether to “go-live” with your SAP system implementation at SAP Testing Training.
SAP Testing Online Training Uses:
We can use testing in the following cases:
- Implementation of SAP Solutions.
- Integration of new components and business scenarios
- Customer developments
- Function tests- SAP Testing Training
- Integration tests with other components
- Upgrades, regression tests
- Importing support packages integration.
Features for SAP Testing Training:
- Creating of manual and automated test cases
- Management of manual and automated test vases
- Creation of test plans- SAP Testing Training
- Definition and management of test series.
- Execution of mass tests using extended computer aided test tool and computer aided test tool.
- Integration of test cases and test scripts of non – SAP providers
- Assignment of work lists to individual testers
- Permanent overview of test progress and test results.
- Complete documentation of test processes in the test plans.
- Case description, test results, test case notes, error messages
- Detailed tabular and graphical evaluation of all test plans
- Export of test results to office applications
- Message processing- SAP Testing Training
Related Modules of SAP Testing:
We deliver SAP Functional Modules under SAP Testing Training like:
SAP SD Testing
SAP MM Testing
SAP HR Testing
SAP FICO Testing
SAP FSCM Testing
SAP SD Testing:
SAP SD Testing module is one among the primary ERP module that is developed by SAP. SAP service & distribution deals with better management of sales and customer distribution data & processes in the organizations. It also works closely with the other SAP Testing Training modules towards effective process work.
SAP MM testing:
SAP MM Testing stands for SAP material management. SAP MM encompasses of purchasing goods, consumption based planning, goods receiving, material storage and this module is integrated with the other SAP modules like SD (Sales & distribution), CO (controlling), Finance (FI) & warehouse management (WM)
SAP HR Testing:
SAP HR Testing is the department that handles an personnel data of organization’s. Human capital management (HCM) is a newer term & takes the approach that employees are company assets
SAP FICO Testing:
SAP FICO Testing Stands for Financial Accounting and Controlling. SAP FICO is the important module of an ERP & both FI and CO modules to store the financial transactions data. SAP FICO ensures that the most up-to-date balances & reporting accuracy through complete integration between the General Ledger (GL) & the Asset Accounts (AA) & Accounts Payable (AP) & Accounts Receivable (AR).
SAP FSCM Testing:
SAP FSCM Testing is a set of applications from SAP that manages the customer-related financial functions such as risk assessment, billing, receivables & collections within an SAP ERP environment.
We are also specialized to deliver customized courses like sap ps testing, sap ec testing, sap pm testing, sap qm testing, sap pp testing based on your needs. Register with us for best SAP Testing Training for more updates from Excellent Training Professionals. For any queries, contact helpdesk