SAP Solution Manager Training is also known as SAP SOLMAN and it is one of the most comprehensive online training courses offering best insight for the Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tool. Tysco Online Trainings offers the different types of tools, the frameworks, and the utilities to automate and orchestrate one or more than one application management method and this online training academy offers a central platform to gain the ability to operate all app management process under from one point.
All the virtual classes under this SAP SOLUTION MANAGER TRAINING course module is arranged on flexi hours so that on job professionals can continue their regular job while pursuing their training at spare hours. SAP Solution Manager Training Tutorial is based on latest industry updates so that students can gain exception grooming over the course content.
SAP SOLUTION MANAGER ONLINE TRAINING COURSE CONTENT:
- What is SAP Sol man concepts in SAP Solman Training
- Solution Manager Architecture
- Over view Application lifecycle Landscape with Solution Manger
- Difference between 7.0 and 7.1
- What are the functions and capabilities of solution manager?
INSTALLATION OF SOLUTION MANAGER
- Installation prerequisites
- Solution manager Sizing Tool-kit–SAP Solution manager 7.1 training
- built-in SAP Solution Manager
- Configuration of Post-Install
SOLUTION MANAGER COMPONENT
- Integration with SMP(SAPOSS,SUSER)
- Overview of SLD topology/LMDB/SMSY/WC
- Overview on Users, Roles and authorization
- Configuration of Business Partner- SAP Solution Manager Training
- Overview of SMD and CA Wily Introscope
SAP SOLUTION MANAGER CONFIGURATION
- Overview on System Preparation
- Overview on Basic Configuration concepts – SAP Solution Manager Training
- Overview on Configuration of Managed Systems
- Overview of Technical monitoring
- Overview of Usages based Monitoring
- Overview on Logging and tracing”
- Overview on Important Transaction Codes
- Difference between NWA 7.3 v/s Solman7.1
- Overview of Solman Administration concepts – SAP Solution Manager 7.2 Training
- Overview of managed Systems Administration
ADVANCE CONFIGURATION OF SOLMAN
- Configuration of MOPZ
- Configuration of EWA- SAP Solution Manager Training
- What is the Central license management
- implementation of Centralized Security Notes
OVERVIEW OF OTHER FUNCTIONALITY OF SOLUTION MANAGER
- Overview on CHARM
- What is Job Scheduling management
- Overview on Service Desk
- Overview on RCA-SAP Solution Manager Training
About SAP Solution Manager Training:
SAP Solution Manager is the central life cycle management hub for SAP systems and SAP solutions: on premise, or in the cloud. It accelerates innovation, manages application life cycles, and runs solutions, end-to-end, on ONE integrated business and IT platform. The current version is SAP Solution Manager 7.2.
Lets us see what is new in SAP Solution Manager 7.2:
- First of all Business process management, it has got modelling capabilities embedded is SAP solution manager 7.2.
- It is also perfect for the management of the SAP cloud.
- To be frank the SAP solution manager works perfectly with the SAP Cloud that means we get the content in solman which is delivered by the cloud.
- Now the solution manger 7.2 is also perfect for management of SAP Hybrid solutions so customers by an SAP product in the cloud so solution manager is perfect to manage such an environment. Enroll for SAP Solution Manager Training and gain indepth knowledge.
- And now SAP Solution Manager 7.2 can also run on top of HANA and the good news is it a part of your SAP maintenance contract, so which means you don’t have to pay any license to use HANA.
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2 is also perfect to implement and run SAP s/4 HANA.
- So this means SAP Solution Manager 7.2 is onramp up.
SAP Solution Manager Training at Tysco Online Trainings
- We introduced you to the functionalities like integrated content, methodologies, tools etc. to implement, operate, monitor and support an enterprise’s SAP solution.
- SAP solution manager manages the SAP and Non-SAP solutions in the IT landscapes of an organisation. It supports the underlying IT infrastructure and business processes.
- It is a powerful tool for SAP Basis administrators.
- The SAP Solution Manager is a centralized robust application management and administration solution used to implement, support, operate and monitor your SAP enterprise solutions
- SAP Solution Manager is a platform providing the integrated content, tools, methodologies and access to SAP systems. The Solution Manager Toolset addresses your entire IT environment, technical and business aspects of the solutions supporting SAP and non-SAP software covering current and forthcoming SAP solutions.
- Enrol at Tysco Online Trainings for SAP Solution manager training to learn the Learn the capabilities of next planned release of SAP Solution Manager 7.2 .
- Discover how the solution manager 7.2 simplifies your solution manager with enhanced solution documentation & increased support for SAP HANA, mobility, IDM & also cloud.
- See how Solution Manager 7.2 will also include more layers for defining more complex processes.
- As of now, Solution Manager has got only three layers, so learn the brand new modelling environment by registering for Solman 7.2 training.
- Learn how to upgrade your document from 7.1 to 7.2, by using certain tools by expert guidance. Learn how best practices your document today in order to make transmission is really easy.
- Start using the capabilities and the content of SAP solution manager 7.2 with industry experts’ consultants from Tysco Online Trainings. For more information ON SAP Solution manager training do contact our help desk!
Functionalities for SAP Solution Manager Training:
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO) throughout the solution lifecycle.
- Minimize risk and increase reliability of solutions.
- It ensures SAP solution environment is performing at its maximum potential.
- It ensures maximum benefits from your IT investment
SAP Solution Manager Training 7.2 Overview:
- Solution Manager 7.2 – Installation and Configuration – III – Changes from 7.1 to 7.2
- New features in KPI cloud catalog & updated Business Process Analytics content
- New key figures for BP Mon & Analytics – new content for Inventory Optimization, commitment items & configuration checks
- Solution Manager 7.2 – Installation and Configuration – II – Configurations
- No Data Returned or Always Refreshing in Root Cause Analysis Workload Analysis Overview Page
- Solution Manager 7.2 – Installation and Configuration – I – Installations
- Usage Analysis for Business Process Analytics & Dashboards
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2 is available TODAY in SAP CAL!
- Virtual characteristics in Business Process Operations dashboards
- New with 7.1 SP14: Dependency Diagrams (KPI trees)
SAP SOLUTION MANAGER ONLINE TRAINING HIGHLIGHTS:
TOPIC 1: INTRODUCTION TO SOLUTION MANAGER TRAINING
TOPIC 2: INSTALLATION AND TECHNICAL CONFIGURATION
TOPIC 3: SETTING UP SOLUTION LANDSCAPES
TOPIC 4: USING ADMINSTRATIVE TOOLS
TOPIC 5: ROADMAPS
TOPIC 6: SERVICE DESK
TOPIC 7: SOLUTION MANAGER DIAGNOSTICS (RCA)
TOPIC 8: BUSINESS PROCESS MONITORING
TOPIC 9: CHANGE REQUEST MANAGEMENT
TOPIC 10: SODOCA
Benefits of SAP Solution Manager Training:
- Lowering Cost: SAP Solution Manager helps you make the most of SAP’s support services-significantly lowering your total cost of ownership, explore more by joining SAP Solution Manager Training.
- Automated Alerts: There is no need to search out system error manually; the team will be instantly notified of any issues or errors automatically.
- Improved patch and upgrade management: Just one system will manage cross-system patch updates and synchronisation.
- Automated configuration tracking: A fully maintained knowledge repository enables users to keep track of all configuration changes.
- Centralized Management: It acts as a central point of control for the entire solution landscape & centralized management for the multi component projects.
- Reduces Administration Effort: It does real time monitoring of systems, interfaces & business process which reduces administration effort.
- Easy Integration: Integrates with IT landscapes that includes both SAP &non-SAP applications.
- Faster ROI: While you join for SAP Solution Manager Training you will come across how it accelerates implementation & continuous improvement. Availability of implementation road maps, best practices documents & SAP solution management services speed learning & accelerate project.
SAP Solution Manager Features & Functions:
Listed below are few functions and features of SAP Solman, more you will discover as a part of SAP Solution Manager Training
- SAP Business Suite implementation: The SAP Solution Manager provides content that accelerates implementation. The SAP Solution Manager enables e6cient project administration and centralized control of cross-component implementations
- Global rollout : The toolset eases process standardization & harmonization across organizations & locations by providing proven methodologies & all necessary functionality.
- Synchronization of the custom settings : with the SAP Solution Manager you can maintain consistency as you customize your heterogeneous IT environment. It has very less error-prone replication of custom settings & simpler consistency checks
- Testing: The SAP Solution Manager speeds test preparation and execution It also provides an single point of access to the complete system landscape & enables centralized storage of testing material.
- IT and application support: By joining for SAP Solution Manager Training you will learn how the support desk included in the SAP Solution Manager that helps you manage incidents more efficiently & eases the settlement of support costs
- Solution monitoring : The SAP Solution Manager performs centralized real-time monitoring of systems, business processes& interfaces
- Service-level management & reporting: The SAP Solution Manager allows easy definition of service levels & provides automated reporting. The Service reporting includes all systems in the solution landscape & provides a consolidated report containing the information you need .
- The Service processing :SAP Solution Manager makes appropriate service recommendations & delivers SAP support services. It include SAP Safeguarding, which helps you manage technical risk, The SAP Solution Management Optimization which helps you get the most from your SAP solution .Enroll for SAP Solution Manager Training for more in depth knowledge.
About SAP SOLUTION MANAGER Training outline:
- Program Name: SAP SOLUTION MANAGER Training course
- Course Duration: 35 Hours
- Mode: Online virtual classes and corporate
- Timings: According to one’s feasibility
- System Access : will be provided during the SAP Solution Manager Training
- Batch Type: Regular , weekends and fast track
- Trainees will get the soft copy material.
- Sessions will be conduct through WEBEX, GOTOMEETING OR SKYPE.
- Basic Requirements: Good Internet Speed, Headset