SAP Security Training is the critical segment offering authorization & validation to the users & solves this validation issue for all the security users. If in case there is any issue in the entire SAP system. The Professionals already working in System Admin, the Security support and the fresh degree holders, can also join this training module for offering their career a real boost. This is the base of SAP and a mandatory requirement for implementing in every SAP Security Training module.
SAP SECURITY ONLINE TRAINING COURSE CONTETNT:
TOPIC 1:SAP SECURITY
- What is Security & Why? Concepts – SAP Security Training
- Security audit & consideration?
TOPIC 2: SECURITY LAYERS
- Data layer
- Access security
- Operational security-SAP Security Training
- Audit Security & Security audit log parameters.
- Application on R/3 Security.
- OS level security & Change management.
TOPIC 3: TYPES OF SECURITY’S
- Internal Security
- External Security
- SAP Security-SAP Security Training
- User administration & Types of Users.
- Central user administration (CUA).
TOPIC 4: AUTHORIZATIONS
- Authorization Objects
- Authorization profiles
- Programming authorizations
- Authorization groups-SAP Security Training
- Missing authorizations
- Authorization Trace.
TOPIC 5: ROLES
- Composite Role
- Single Role
- Derived Role-SAP Security Training
- Parent Role & Child Role.
- Transportation of Roles & Role Mitigation.
- The complete User status (SUIM).
- Locking transactions.
- Restricting access to SAP& DDIC.
TOPIC 6:SAP R/3:
- SAP History .
- SAP R/3 architecture & Layers.
- Client administration.
- Spool administration Basics.
- Background jobs.
- Monitoring Concepts -SAP Security Training
- Transport management Basics.
SAP Security Training Overview:
- SAP Security Training designed for network & systems administrator
- SAP Security Training having to make judgmental decisions deal with the complexity of regarding enormously complicated & technical data in the SAP landscape,
- SAP Security Training pay attention to new compliance rules and security regulations.
- Most SAP users experience significant challenges when trying to manage and mitigate the risks in existing.
- New SAP Security Training solutions & usually end up facing repetitive, expensive re-work and perpetuated compliance challenges.
- This sap security online training is designed to help them properly and efficiently manage these challenges on an ongoing basis.
- SAP Security Training aims to remove the ‘Black Box’ mystique that surrounds SAP security.
- This SAP Security training contains information about SAP security that is not available anywhere else to help the student avoid the “gotchas” that may leave them vulnerable during times of upgrade or other system changes.
- SAP Security training is now most widely used ERP today.
- So to increase the efficiency of the software the SAP has separated Security module from Basis and enhanced the functions and utilities of SAP Security.
- As SAP Security training deals with data & applications of the company, the use of this data by unauthorized person may result in big harm.
- So we have to protect this access by SAP Security training.
Benefits of SAP Security to your business:
Listed below are few benefits, in-depth knowledge will be share as a part of SAP Security Training.
- First thing comes to mind is – Is Security important? As the organizations invest hugely in SAP deployment with the objective to increase productivity, better process flow, & business risks reduction, adequate returns on investments, business control effectiveness, better visibility, & operational excellence.
- But with the benefits that come with ERP technologies there are numerous challenges which arise such as the uncontrolled access, unauthorized transaction execution, fraud, accidental errors, protecting sensitive information, internal controls, system monitoring & auditing and much more.
- The flexibility with SAP Security training in addressing various organizational problems can be achieved with the help of Security. Join for SAP Security Training & see how it puts adequate controls & defines a smooth business framework.
- To enhance the organizations returns on investments from the SAP system implementation, effective security is the much needed for differentiation in achieving the business goals.
Overview On SAP HANA Platform Security:
Protecting corporate information is one of the most important topics for you as an SAP HANA customer. One need to meet the ever increasing cyber-security challenges, keep your systems secure, & stay on top of the compliance & regulatory requirements of today’s digital world. By joining for SAP Security Training you will learn how the SAP HANA allows you to securely run as well as operate SAP HANA in a variety of environments & to implement your specific compliance, security, & regulatory requirements. This gives you the ability to:
- Implement the security policies to meet specific business or industry needs by SAP Security training
- Meet the increasingly demanding regulatory & compliance requirements
- Securely administer & operate SAP HANA systems & protect against attackers
- The different SAP HANA scenarios for security measures to implement appropriate
- Depend on that provides relevant security updates & the patches an comprehensive security strategy
BI- SAP Security Training Course Content:
- Overview on SAP B I authorization concept
- What are the security requirement on SAP B I
- What are the standard roles and templates of authorization concept
- Standard roles and templates for the authorization concept
- How to create the BI roles & modifications
- The difference between BW & ECC security
- The difference between BW & BI security
- What are the different authorization objects involved in BI & BIW
- Authorization concept analysis & reporting overview
- General real time issues on BW & BI
HR – SAP SECURITY Training Course Content:
- Concept Overview on Structural authorizations
- Overview on HR Master Data authorizations
- Authorization Overview on main switches
- Overview on authorization objects for payroll
- Overview on info type concepts and table in sap hr
CRM – SAP Security Training Course Content:
- SAP CRM Security Overview
- What is the difference between SAP CRM Security & ECC SECURITY?
- SAP Business Roles overview
- What are the Components of Business Roles?
- create the Business Roles
- To create the Management role
- To create PFCG role
- How to create role & user assignment
- Over view on general authorizations & business role authorizations
- Overview on User assignment procedures
- General real time issues
PORTAL – SAP Security Training Course Content:
- SAP EP Security Overview
- user administrations in SAP EP Overview
- management of UMW roles & portal roles
- How to upload the ABAP Roles
- General real time issues
SAP SECURITY Training at Tysco Online Trainings:
Tysco Online Trainings offers international standard of online SAP Security Training with 100% flexi hour arrangement. This SAP Security Training is rendered by best subject matter experts and therefore meets best industry demand. Contact helpdesk, for getting more info on SAP SECURITY training. Sap security Training is one of the most important technical module where the sap security administrators are responsible for the development and administration of user rights on sap systems. For success and effective in every organization, standard SAP Security Training model has to be implemented at all levels. When WE are implementing SAP security we have consider some important points.
- External treats of organization or What needs to be internal
- It needs to be protected from whom
- What actions are to be prevent this treats
- When developing security, you must first determine what you want to be safe.
SAP security skills, you get exposure to all elements of business as each function involves SAP security configuration. Sap security Training is also easy to learn & forms a good entry module for beginners. Excel in SAP security. The SAP Security Training author will teach you with live videos and other aids all the basic skills needed to be an SAP Security administrator in an organization. In no time will you have a good insight into all SAP routine administration tasks.
SAP Security Training highlights:
- Overview of SAP Basis
- Why we need to implement the SAP Security?
- What exactly we are going protect using SAP Security
- Overview on Implementation methodology of SAP Security?
- Overview on User Administration
- Overview on Single user administration
- Overview on Mass User administration
- Overview on LSMW Script running-SAP Security Training
- Overview on Central User administration
- How to configure the CUA in different landscapes
- How to perform the single user administration in CUA
- How to distribute the user and IDocs
- General Troubleshooting issues
- Overview on user group concept
- Overview on concept of authorizations and role administrations
- Overview on roles and authorizations
- What is the change management process?
- How to create the authorization objects
- How many types of SAP Roles-SAP Security Training
- How to work with Profile Generator
- How to create and modify different roles
- What is the authorization Group Concept?
- Overview on Missing authorization concept
- How to trace the missing authorization for the user
- How to work with reports, parameters and table
- Overview on SAP Security Audit
Who should go for sap security training?
- Anyone who has interest in business & technology
- Who wants to learn about large scale enterprise software
- Who wants to expand their field of knowledge
- Who are looking for their first sap break
- Who wants to improve their enterprise skill sets
Why security is important:
SAP Security helps to give only particular access to users to perform their job and restrict unauthorized access.
SAP Security Training outline:
- Program Name: SAP Security Training course
- Course Duration: 35 Hours
- Mode: Online virtual classes and corporate
- Timings: According to one’s feasibility
- System Access : will be provided during sap security training
- Batch Type: Regular , weekends and fast track
- Trainees will get the soft copy material.
- Sessions will be conduct through WEBEX, GOTOMEETING OR SKYPE.
- Basic Requirements: Good Internet Speed, Headset