SAP RFID Training provides the trainees to understand that how RFID is used to collaborate with sap to run the business better as the slogan of sap suggest that it helps the business run better with the current focus in RFID space it is no surprise that sap has the keen interest for the development of RFID with its tagging of cases and pallets or the unit load building. SAP’s all has considerable success in market leader space with the collaboration of RFID, with Tysco Online Trainings user will get to know Describe SAP RFID Solution Package 2004, planning of your implementation project for SAP RFID Solution Package 2004, Implementing SAP RFID Training Course Solution Package.
SAP RFID Training Course overview:
SAP new-release knowledge for SAP RFID Training Course Solution Package 2004 and makes it available for access anywhere and anytime. It is role-based and prioritized to provide the most convenient and efficient learning experience. The Product consists of 4 separate Learning Maps for Process Consultants, Technology Consultants and Sales/Pre sales employees. Each Learning Map contains a variety of learning objects, such as recorded expert presentations, interactive tutorials and simulations, documentation and self-tests.
Prerequisites for SAP RFID Training:
- To enroll for this training the trainees need to have Essential knowledge
- Process Consultants who are experienced in the area of SAP R/3 Warehouse Management, Handling Unit Management and Logistics Execution can opt for the course.
- Knowledge of warehousing and shipping business processes and scenarios is needed
- Experience in the area of XI setup and installation with configuration is also recommended
- If the person has Java programming skills then they can also proceed with the course.
SAP RFID TRAINING COURSE CONTENT:
TOPIC 1: OVERVIEW OF SAP RFID
- The RFID solution landscape
- RFID technology mapped to epc global terminology
- SAP RFID Release schedule
TOPIC 2: ENHANCEMENTS
- Basic Facts on SAP solution for RFID 4.0 release
TOPIC 3: TECHNOLOGY FOR NEW FUNCTIONS AND ITS ENHANCEMENTS
- New RFID Stock Counting and clearance
- Customizable EPC or ID hierarchies
- Support for additional encoding schemes
- User data and data tags
TOPIC 4: FUNCTIONAL ENHANCEMENTS
- Technology and usability improvements
- Business intelligence with its increased content
- Event management
TOPIC 5: RFID ENABLED PROCESS
- integrated RFID Enabled Outbound processing
- electronic proof of delivery (Epod)
Audience suitable for SAP RFID Training
- RFID Process Consultants
- RFID Technology Consultants
- RFID Sales/presales Employees