SAP Retail training from Tysco Online Trainings incorporates the skill development for acceleration of transformation programs, optimization of business processes, & delivering customer centric solutions. The SAP IS RETAIL Online Course is divided into several classes which are taken on virtual interactive mode and students can avail their classes from anywhere they like. SAP Retail Training Online sessions prepared by Tysco Online Trainings incorporates not only excellent and latest study material but also it involves latest industry updates for helping all course participants in developing smart business insights.Here SAP Retail training classes are arranged in flexible timing so that working professionals can pursue the course at most reasonable fee
Prerequisite to learn SAP Retail Training Course is:
- knowledge on SAP SD, SAP MM , or domain knowledge in retail but prior knowledge on either SAP SD or MM is required.
SAP IS RETAIL ONLINE COURSE CONTENT :
TOPIC 2: RETAIL MASTER DATA
TOPIC 3: SITE MASTER DATA
TOPIC 4: PURCHASING DATA- SAP RETAIL TRAINING
TOPIC 5: ASSORTMENT OPERATIONS LISTING AND MANAGEMENT
TOPIC 6: MERCHANDISE REQUIREMENTS PLANNING & PURCHASING DISTRIBUTION
TOPIC 8: PURCHASING DATA- SAP RETAIL TRAINING
TOPIC 9: ASSORTMENT OPERATIONS LISTING AND MANAGEMENT
TOPIC 10: RETAIL PRICING, RETAIL PROMOTION
TOPIC 11: MERCHANDISE REQUIREMENTS PLANNING- PURCHASING DISTRIBUTION
TOPIC 12: SALES ORDER MANAGEMENT- SAP RETAIL TRAINING
SAP Retail Training Course Overview :
- SAP Retail is a completely integrated retailing system.
- It maps the complete set of business processes required for competitive assortment strategies, different retail formats and logistics and distribution.
- It provides all functions necessary for modelling business processes in a retail company.
- SAP IS Retail composed off 30% major concepts In Retail, 30% sales and distribution , 30% Material management and 10% warehouse Management.
- SAP Retail Training is industry specific software solutions for vertical industry retail.
- It is a fully integrated, comprehensive ERF solution for a business in retail industry and well suited to both SME and large enterprises.
- The solution can be used to map all the proprietary business scenarios, business processes and business functions that form the operations of a retail company.
- The solution provides a complete fitment for all three divisions in a retail company that include food & beverages, hard goods and Apparels.
- The solution is highly customizable to suite varied requirements for global retail companies.
- Online SAP Retail Training course from Tysco Online Trainings provides how web-enabled applications in an fully integrated system that creates value for the retailers in important areas of their existing business.
- Our experts helps you how retailers build their business on an solid transactional backbone, integrate different sales channels, better understand customer preferences, & manage their supply chain more efficiently.
- SAP IS- Retail brings all the speed, efficiency, & flexibility of the Internet to every aspect of your enterprise.
- SAP IS Retail focuses how your entire value chain – from the way you manage customer contacts & fulfillment to how you maintain inventory & analyze performance ,on your customers, generating measurable benefits in cost, revenue, & strategy.
- Online SAP IS-Retail Training offers excellent industry exposure so that participants can get to enjoy proper career boost. Call the help desk for further info or register in the website for an Online Demo.
Challenges faced by SAP IS-RETAIL Online Course are :
- high volume of data
- user complexity- SAP Retail Training
- moving average cost fluctiations
- mass maintenance
Key retailing process in SAP IS-Retail:
- Enterprise structure
- Partner determination
- Site master data.
- Assortmrnt and listing
- Pricing- SAP IS retail training
- Merchandise distribution
- Inventory management
- Requirement planning
Benefits for SAP RETAIL Training:
Intraday Forecasting and Replenishment
- Optimize inventory by predicting out-of-stock situations and re-supplying stores with the needed goods from warehouses, branches and other store multi times a day.
Ad Hoc Couponing:
- Keep your customers coming back for more by printing personalized coupons on their receits based on their current and past purchases, as well as other customers purchases.
- Increase sales by pushing personalized promotions onto customers’ smart phones when they are passing by your store or walking through specific aisles.
- Maximize profits by regular adjusting the price of goods based on real time inventory levels and demand , time of the day, quality of perishable goods, and purchase history.
Real-time on-Shelf Availability Management
- Keep your shelves stocked by automatically sending employees out – of –shelf notifications based on real-time sales data at the point of sale.
Goals of SAP Retail Training:
- Implementation Training
- How IS – Retail Module work in R/3
- Business Process- SAP IS Retail Online Course
- Real-time Training with End to End Implementation Process.
- Integration with the other Modules
Roles & Responsibilities of SAP Retail Training:
- Facilitate the implementation & support of SAP IS-Retail
- Perform detailed analysis of a complex business process requirements & provide appropriate system solutions; interpret, identify, validate & document customer requirements
- In SAP Retail Training, Map client business requirements, processes & objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy the clients needs.
- Identify gaps, issues & work around solutions.
- Facilitate workshops to collect business needs in SAP IS Retail Online course
- Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyse & solve software problems.
- Design, configure, customize & testing of SAP IS-Retail Training module.
- Proactively identify & propose business process and/or system enhancements
- Provide consulting services on both new implementations & existing support projects
- SAP Retail Training Provide ad-hoc training & user support as required
- Work self-directed & independently; may act as subject matter mentor to more junior members
SAP Retail Training Course Outline
- Course Name: SAP Retail Training
- Duration: 30 Hours
- Mode: Online and corporate
- Timings: According to one’s feasibility , irrespective of the time zone
- Server Access : will be provided
- Batch : Weekdays , weekends and fast track
- Trainees will get the soft copy material which will be pdf , ppt or any referral links.
- Sessions will be conduct through WEBEX; GOTOMEETING ; SKYPE.
- Basic Requirements for online training: Good Internet Speed, PC and Headset
Why Tysco Online Trainings for SAP Retail Training ?
- Tysco Online Trainings provides an opportunity for every IT consultant or an Fresher to upgrade their skills by learn the latest module which will make them to be the best in the race of learning new technology by expert certified consultants.
- The training what we offer are by the domain experts and certified consultants.
- After completion of course our experts helps you in resume preparation and prepare you to crack the interview.
- SAP Retail Training course content is prepared as per the present market demand.
- We provide the review sessions and back up sessions if at all the participants have miss the sessions
- SAP Retail Training Sessions we conduct are informative. We just don’t teach the technology , rather we make the classes interactive and practical for better understand.
- We also provide the support even after completion of the sessions, whether it may be regarding the subject or else the technical assistance.
- We work 24/7 to support our participants, irrespective of the time zone.
- Mock interview will be conducted to make you self confident on the technology you choose.
- If you are phasing any issue in your present job, we also provide job support, if we think that we can resolve the issue then only we give you 100% commitment to resolve the issue.