SAP QM Training It is the Quality Management system within the SAP domain and it is based on three essential components likeplant maintenance, material management & production planning. The SAP QM certified professionals enjoy good career prospect because quality assurance and compliance is one of the prime conditions of modern business management.
Tysco Online Trainings offers best quality SAP QM Training online by some of the best industry experts for offering all course participants an excellent business insight for understanding SAP M course contents.
SAP QM online Training by Tysco Online Trainings is arranged on best virtual interactive platform and classes are arranged on flexi hours for providing best suitability for all participants for utilizing their spare time. Classes are done for corporate batches as well as for individual professionals.
SAP QM TRAINING COURSE CONTENT :
TOPIC 2:SAP NAVIGATION
TOPIC 3:QM OVERVIEW
TOPIC 4:QUALITY PLANNING AND INSPECTION
TOPIC 6:QUALITY MANAGEMENT IN LOGISTICS
TOPIC 7:QUALITY MANAGEMENT IN _PRODUCTION
TOPIC 8:QUALITY MANAGEMENT IN SALES AND DISTRIBUTION / QUALITY CERTIFICATES
SAP Quality Management Training – Overview:
- SAP Quality Management (QM) is a consistent and comprehensive component that helps organizations implement corrective and preventive actions.
- SAP QM components are responsible for actively decreasing the costs of poor quality and positively influencing the reputation and overall revenue of a company.
- It provides effective solutions for eliminating quality related issues and offers functions and services which ideally support the company processes –from development and design to implementation, supply chain, product life cycle and more.
- QM applications ensure that products and services comply with necessary regulatory standards.
- SAP QM components and sub modules also enable continuous process improvement for bringing about enhancements in quality standards.
SAP QM Training – Features and Benefits
- Segregated applications for quality activities and issues.
- Restricted usability with no “old fashioned” applications.
- Absence of role-based screens.
- Capabilities for cost analysis and cost assignments.
- Greater focus on compliance related issues.
- Disparate application landscapes –MES , ERP, LIMS
- Collaboration with diverse range of partners
- Flexible deployment and management of SW solutions and more.
SAP QM Training – Scope and Opportunity
- The SAP QM course introduces candidates to the basic concepts of business processes and quality management.
- Providing in-depth understanding and skills for using the customized SAP QM module and helping candidates grasp the various concepts of QM, this tool helps in mapping the overall systems in an effective way.
- It integrates with and efficiently manages the functionalities of an organization’s quality management system.
- It helps in easing their tasks of inspection, checking other functionalities, finishing their task within specified deadlines and availing good career options.
SAP QM Training outline:
- Course Name: SAP Quality Management Training course
- Duration of the course : 35 Hours
- Mode of Training : Online virtual classes and corporate
- Timings : According to one’s feasibility
- System Access : will be provided
- Batch : Regular , weekends and fast track
- Trainees will get the soft copy material in form of PDF Or WORD
- Sessions will be conduct through WEBEX, GOTOMEETING OR SKYPE.
- Basic Requirements for training Good Internet Speed, Headset