SAP OER Training Execute implementation projects in the area of SAP serialization and Design, configure and implement processes in SAP OER Online Training. SAP OER serves as a system of record for uniquely identified objects like EPCs. So you are right in saying it like an extended database functions for tag tracking.
SAP Object Event Repository Online Training is rendered by the best subject matter experts and the tutorials prepared by these expert industry allied tutors are made with latest industry updates. Classes are available for the individual as well as for corporate batches on demand. Call the help desk for more information for online SAP OER training’s and its details.
SAP OBJECT EVENT REPOSITORY ONLINE TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
- Use this configurable UI to search for & access data about uniquely identified objects.
- ID mapping & central number range administration allow you to manage your system landscape across your enterprise.
- Events are captured by an external system, for example a local instance of SAP Auto-ID Infrastructure in your enterprise/middleware at a business partner, & are sent via extensible message interfaces in SAP Net Weaver Exchange Infrastructure to the repository.
- You and your business partners can access the data stored in the repository.
- You can use this feature if you suspect an object to be counterfeit.
- Simple Event Query
- You can use XML messages to query & receive information about the object that you want to track, for example, to determine the progression of a delivery or IDs associated with a delivery.
- Simple Master Data Query
- You can use XML messages to query & receive information about the master data in which you are interested.
- You & your business partners can access the data stored in repository via a standing query. You can use the following services to subscribe to or to unsubscribe from such a query & to receive a list of all subscriptions
- Get Sub scriptionIDs
- You & your business partners can also use the following additional services
- Get Query Names
- Get Standard Version
- Get Vendor Version
SAP OER Training Overview:
SAP OER serves as a system of record for uniquely identified objects like EPCs. So you are right in saying it like an extended database functions for tag tracking. But it will not reduce the AII functionalities. AII will still remain as the data capturing application (tag read) and the repository of these reads for the tags will be maintained in the OER. So these two are two different applications. OER allows for tracking any id or document for which information has been sent from AII. OER will also have the capability of generating reports (business intelligence) for these data reads maintained in its repository.
SAP OER Training outline:
- Program Name: SAP OER Training course
- Course Duration: 35 Hours
- Mode: Online virtual classes and corporate
- Timings: According to one’s feasibility
- System Access : will be provided
- Batch Type: Regular , weekends and fast track
- Trainees will get the soft copy material.
- Sessions will be conduct through WEBEX, GOTOMEETING OR SKYPE.
- Basic Requirements: Good Internet Speed, Headset