SAP MII Training provides a direct connection between shop-floor systems & business operations. It ensures that all data that affects manufacturing is visible in real time – including information about orders, costs, equipment status, product quality & materials. With SAP MII Training, you can reliably produce to target, with cost reductions & quality improvements that are above industry average . We provide the best training with the server and also the materials which will help you the follow the session accurately. We provide the best training with the server and also the materials which will help you the follow the session accurately. To know more about this online SAP training course contact reach at help desk of Tysco Online Trainings today.
prerequisties to Learn SAP MII Training:
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Databases and data query development
SAP MII ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- Introduction to MII
- SAP MII Architecture
- MII Admin page walk through
- Security Services
- System Management
- UMEData Services
- Content Development
- Plant Connectivity Integration
- Message Service
- Alerts and KPI’s
- System Resource
- More information about this course register for SAP MII training
TOPIC 2: MII CORE COMPONENTS
- Data Connectors
- Business Logic Services
- Visualization Services
- Analytic Services
TOPIC 3: QUERY TEMPLATES
- Feature of Query Template
- Different type of Query Template
TOPIC 4: DISPLAY TEMPLATE
- Feature of Display Template
- Different type of Display Template
TOPIC 5: BUSINESS LOGIC PART1
- Data Queries
- Local Parameters
- Global parameters
- Data Types
- XML Functions
- More details on this course enroll for SAP MII online course
- Reference Documents
- Web Service
TOPIC 7: BUSINESS LOGIC PART 3
- Expression Editor
- Expression Editor – Functions
- Expression Editor – Operators
- For more information on this course enroll for SAP MII online course
TOPIC 8: X-PATH
TOPIC 9: IRPT
- Web Scripting
- Calling Query and transaction
TOPIC 10: MESSAGE LISTENER
- Processing Rule Setup
- Clean up rule setup
- Message Monitor
- More details on this course enroll for SAP MII online course
TOPIC 11: KPI AND ALERTS
TOPIC 12: MASTER DATA OBJECTS (MDO)
- MDO Query
TOPIC 13: PLANT INFORMATION CATALOG (PIC)
- PIC Query
TOPIC 14: SELF SERVICE COMPOSITION ENVIRONMENT (SSCE)
TOPIC 15: SAP PLANT CONNECTIVITY (PCO)
- For More Information on this course register for SAP MII online course
About SAP MII :
- SAP MII Online Training by Tysco Online Trainings is arranged by industry aware & corporate batches are given training and insight on SAP MII Training. Subject matter experts so that students besides learning can develop excellent Business insight for managing real life challenge in business administration.
- SAP SAP MII Training bringing more transparency works as a bidirectional data hub, connecting the shop floor & with SAP ERP your production will processes.
- SAP MII Training provides a direct connection between the shop-floor systems & business operations. It ensures that all data that affects the manufacturing is visible in real time – including information about orders, materials, equipment status, costs, & product quality. With SAP xMII, you can reliably produce to target, with the cost reductions and quality improvements that are above industry average.
- Register for SAP MII Training and see how the SAP Manufacturing Integration Intelligence helps link manufacturing processes with business operations to enable collaborative manufacturing. It delivers useful and actionable information that helps boost productivity.
How does MII add value?
- Insulates plant floor operations from external enterprise factors
- Provides optimized graphical interfaces with relatively few off-the-shelf
- Bring value to the business through operational performance and reliability
- Commonality in both business and system processes generate value through the reduction of complexity and uniqueness
Brief Overview SAP Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence:
Following section provides you an brief overview on SAP MII, in-depth knowledge will be shared as a part of SAP MII Training.
- SAP plays an key role in Manufacturing Execution. The SAP MII extracts data from SAP ERP & provides real time visibility as well as distribution to Plant Floor Systems of Planned Orders, Bills of Material , Production and Process order, Material Inventory Levels, Inspection Lots Data, Master Recipes, Material Details, Batch Details, Resources and Functional, Maintenance Work Order &, Notification details, Material and Order Costs.
- SAP xMII provides a direct connection between shop-floor systems & business operations. It ensures that all the data that affects manufacturing is visible in the real time – including information about orders, materials, equipment status, costs, & product quality. With SAP xMII, you can reliably produce to target, with cost reductions and quality improvements that are above industry average.
- The SAP MII reduces the cost of synchronizing plant & the enterprise business processes by using the following:
- Plant system connectors
- Business logic services
- Integration scenarios
- SAP SAP MII Training enables you to integrate your plant and an enterprise systems and display an integrated data to your employees. You can use this SAP MII to view, measure, and compare the performance of plants & assets with different automation system infrastructures. SAP MII reduces the cost of synchronizing plant and also enterprise business processes by using the following, Plant system connectors, Business logic services, Integration of scenarios.
SAP MII Training Core Functions/Services
- Bi-directional data access
- Metadata browsing
- XML-based data abstraction
- Connectors to external systems
Business Logic Services
- Integration services
- Notification services
- Calculation and data transformation
- Content creation
- Charts, grids, tickers, UI controls
- Dashboard components
- SPC/SQC (Six Sigma) analyses
- Statistical and other mathematical analyses
- Web Services
- All services exposed as web services
- Includes user-defined composite services
BENEFITS FOR SAP MII Online Training:
SAP MII Training provides you with the following tangible benefits:
- Provides integration and intelligence in one framework
- Connectors provide instant integration to plant systems
- Leverages existing investments – data replication not required
- Applications are deployed & developed very quickly – time to benefit in weeks
- Includes pre-built templates for integrating to Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Delivers transactional integration for simplifying user interaction with ERP
- It has flexible shop-floor solution with an wide variety of templates for shopfloor transactions & KPI (key process indicator) reporting
- the knowledge transfer to joint development from the True partnership ranging.
- It has six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing & right first time manufacturing concepts
- Advanced user interface (UI) design frameworks & cutting-edge tools & technologies, allowing your solutions to support the desktop & mobile platforms
- Try/Catch construct in BLS transaction through new actions
- Value Mapping
- Rules can have expressions-SAP MII Training
- Define rules for data value lookup & transformation
- Change document values based on rule
- Lookup values based on a rule (Find the tag for material consumption based on the line)
- Import/Export rules into csv for editing in Excel
- Expression editor inTime Zone conversion
- JCo Action has timeout
- Localization file via localize return messages
- Filter & Sort action updated to include Message element if present
WHAT CAN MII BE USED FOR?
Indepth knowledge will be shared as a part of SAP MII Training
- User Interface simplification formaintenance technicians & shop floor operators
- Role based Manufacturing Dashboards
- Manual Data entry for shop floor employees to integrate with other systems or SAP ECC
- OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness)
- Real time asset information
- Real time KPI dashboards
- Energy management
- Quality monitoring & notifications
- Work order creation & Plant Maintenance notifications
- Integration with shop floor equipment (robots, labeling systems,scales, etc)
- Mobile applications for managers, operators, & supervisors, (RF devices, smartphones, tablets)
The main components of the SAP MII administration menu include as following:
Listed below are components od SAP MII, in depth knowledge will be provided as a part of SAP MII Training
- Security _Services
- System_ Management
- Data _Service
- Content _Development
- Including the SAP MII Workbench
- Alerts & KPI
- System _Resources
- Message _Services
- Catalog_ Services
SAP MII Training Considerations:
- MII includes many pre-built templates that support ERP Business processes (more than just processing iDOCS)
- MII leverages SAP SSO for user authentication and management of transactions (who did what)
- SAP MII training provides full custody chain of messages with auto-retries
- MII supports any BAPI (including zBAPIs) that are remote enabled
- MII integrates to ERP, but also to SCM, PLM, BW and HANA
- MII can provide both asynchronous and synchronous message processing
- MII supports S95 and B2MML messaging as well as other industry standards through Reference Documents
- There are over 1200 companies who have licensed MII and over 100 service partners across the globe
- Localization in 14 languages – and front end can be localized in any Java supported language
SAP MII Online course outline:
- Program Name: SAP MII Training
- Course Duration: 35 Hours
- Mode: Online virtual classes and corporate
- Timings: According to one’s feasibility
- System Access : will be provided
- Batch Type: Regular , weekends and fast track
- Trainees will get the soft copy material.
- Sessions will be conduct through WEBEX, GOTOMEETING OR SKYPE.
- Basic Requirements: Good Internet Speed, Headset
Advantages upon enrolling with Tysco Online Trainings
- We are the best online training providers, we just don’t teach you the technology rather we make you understand with live examples, the sessions we conduct are interactive and informative .
- If the candidates miss any of the sessions due to some unavailability, we will give assurance for back-up sessions. At the end of every week the review sessions will be taken, so that the attendees can recollect the topics.
- As it an Online Trainings, the timings will be according to the candidate feasibility.
- As our trainers are real time experts they will help you in giving training at very high level for real time projects.
- At the end of the session we will discuss regarding the interview questions which will help you out in cracking the interviews.
- Our Consultant will help you in preparing the resume and certifications.
- Tysco Team will be in switch on mode for 24/7 and will solve any issues regarding the training, timings, trainer or server. We are ready to solve any issues with in no time.