SAP Master Data Management is a component of SAP’s Net Weaver product group and is used as a platform to consolidate, cleanse and synchronize a single version of the truth for master data within a heterogeneous application landscape. It has the ability to distribute internally and externally to SAP and non-SAP applications. SAP MDM (SAP Net Weaver MDM) is an enabling foundation for enterprise services and business process management.
With Tysco Online Trainings the SAP MDM Training is coordinated by best industry experts and the SAP MDM tutorial is prepared with best industry updates for offering participants best professional insight over modules. The training is available for individual and corporate batches. To know more about this online SAP training course contact reach at helpdesk of Tysco Online Trainings today.
SAP MASTER DATA MANAGEMENT ONLINE TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
TOPIC 1: SAP MDM TRAINING APPLICATION ARCHITECTURE
TOPIC 2: MDM FUNDAMENTALS AND DATA MODELING FUND METALS
TOPIC 3: OVERVIEW OF SAP MDM TRAINING REPOSITORY
TOPIC 4: TABLES / FIELDS / TAXONOMIES / HIERARCHY / QUALIFIERS
TOPIC 5: MDM DATA MODELING AND PROJECT PREPARATION
TOPIC 6: MDM MODELING ISSUES/SOLUTIONS
TOPIC 7: EBP – ENTERPRISE BUYER PROFESSIONAL
- About SRM
- EBP Process
- Overview on MM
- Roles in Enterprise Buyer
- EBP Scenarios – Different types
- Roles in EBP Business Scenario
- SRM System Architecture
TOPIC 8: INTRODUCTION TO SAP NETWEAVER TECHNOLOGY
- Starting and stopping SAP MDM Training console
- Mounting and un Mounting MDM server
- Connecting to MDM server.
- Creating SAP MDM Training repository.
- Creating Different Tables.
- Creating Different Fields.
- Working with users, roles, remote system and ports.
TOPIC 9: SAP MDM TRAINING DATA MANAGER
- Wokinng with five different modes.
- CURD operations
- Search techniques
- Assignments and validations
- Protect, checkin and checkout.
- Qualifed table
- Hirearchy table
- Taxonomy table
TOPIC 10: MDM IMPORT MANAGER
- Importing different source data(Excel, Access and xml)
- Importing from multiple tables
- Different operations on source table.
- Source mapping and value mapping.
- Matching of records.
- Creating Maps
- Using created Maps
TOPIC 11: SAP MDM 7.1 TRAINING SYNDICATE
- Syndicating single table data
- Syndicating data with external source
- Syndication data to XML and Flat source
- Creating custom fields.
- Working with MAPs
- Working with Import Server
- Working with Syndicate Server
- You will learn how to integrate and support business processes across the extended value chain
- Teaches you how to consolidate, synchronize, distribute, centralize, and administer master data
- Shows you how to manage internal content and enable catalog searches
- Teaches you how to customize print catalogs and also enable multi-channel syndication of product catalog content
- Helps you in understanding the SAP NetWeaver MDM 7.1 scenarios and perform analytics and reporting
SAP MDM Training Overview:
SAP Master Data Management Online Training is a component of SAP’s Net Weaver product group and is used as a platform to consolidate, cleanse and synchronize a single version of the truth for master data within a heterogeneous application landscape. It has the ability to distribute internally and externally to SAP and non-SAP applications. SAP MDM Training is a key enabler of SAP Service-Oriented Architecture. Standard system architecture would consist of a single central MDM 3.0 server connected to client systems through SAP Exchange Infrastructure using XML documents, although connectivity without SAP XI can also be achieved. There are five standard implementation scenarios:
- Content Consolidation – centralized cleansing, de-duplication and consolidation, enabling key mapping and consolidated group reporting in SAP BI. No re-distribution of cleansed data.
- Master Data Harmonization – as for Content Consolidation, plus re-distribution of cleansed, consolidated master data.
- Central Master data management – as for Master Data Harmonization, but all master data is maintained in the central SAP MDM Training system. No maintenance of master data occurs in the connected client systems.
- Rich Product Content Management – Catalogue management and publishing. Uses elements of Content Consolidation to centrally store rich content (images, PDF files, video, sound etc.) together with standard content in order to produce product catalogues (web or print). Has standard adapters to export content to Desktop Publishing packages.
- Global Data Synchronization – provides consistent trade item information exchange with retailers through data hubs
SAP MDM Online Course is an enabling foundation for enterprise services and business process management. Working across heterogeneous systems at disparate locations, SAP Net Weaver Master Data Management ensures cross-system data consistency through interactive distribution.
SAP Master Data Management Training Curriculum:
Console of SAP MDM :
History Of MDM, Overview, MDM Performance, MDM 7.1 Components, Server Components, Client Components, Admin Components, Console Introduction, Repository structures, Creating Repository, Slave Repository, Normalize Repository, Compacting Repository, Duplicating Repository, Load Repository with Indices, Appropriate Repository, Update Repository, A2A files, Archive Repository, Un Archive Repository, SAP MDM Training Transport Procedure, Export Repository Schema, Import Repository Schema, Working with different types of tables, Flat, Qualifier, Taxonomy, Hierarchy, Special tables, Object tables, Console Settings, Creating Users & Roles, Change tracking, Remote systems, Console Security, Repository Level, Server Level, Repository Administration, Normalize Repository, Compacting Repository, Duplicating Repository, Appropriate Repository, Update Repository, Backup and Restore, Working with master/slave Repository.
SAP MDM Data Manager:
Data Manager Overview
Record Mode, Hierarchy Mode, Taxonomy Mode, Match Mode, Free Form Search, Masks, Relationships, Named Searches / Free Form Search, Validations and Assignments, Matching Mode, Transformations, Rules, Strategies, Match & Merge, Working with Qualifier tables, Relationships, Working with Images, Check In / Check Outs, SAP MDM 3.0 Workflow.
SAP MDM Training Import Manager:
Import Manager Overview, Configure Import Manager, Import Map File, Pre-requisites for Data Import, Monitoring Import Status, Performing Data Import, Transformations, Table Joins and Lookup, Splitting fields, Building Hierarchy, Partitioning Fields, Field Mapping/Value Mapping, Value Conversion, mdis file, Batch processing.
SAP MDM Training Syndicator
Syndicator Overview, Exporting into diff file formats, Record Suppression, Syndication Map, Maps and Map properties, Item Mapping, Destination Items, Custom Items, Merge Items, Syndication Records.