SAP LE Training SAP LE is a world leader in the Business Application Software market. SAP is an world leader in the Business Application Software market. SAP has the rich history of innovation & growth as a true industry leader.SAP has a rich history of innovation and growth as a true industry leader. SAP LE Training Course will introducing wide range of tasks carried out with the SAP LE including SAP Warehouse Management (WM) Functional Module.
SAP LE training Online at Tysco Online Trainings is rendered by the best subject matter experts and the tutorials prepared by these expert industry allied tutors are made with latest industry updates. Classes are available for the individual as well as for corporate batches on demand. Call the help desk for more information for online SAP LE training and its details.
SAP LE TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
- Good Receipt Process for Inbound Deliveries
- Creating Inbound Deliveries
- Goods Receipt
- Planning, Monitoring, and Analysis of Inbound Deliveries
- Warehouse Management Process Overview
- Warehouse Activity Monitor
DECENTRALIZED WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT VS. CENTRALIZED WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT
- Lean Warehouse Management
- Enterprise Structure and Warehouse Structure
- Define Plant Configuration
- Define Storage Location Configuration
- Define Warehouse Configuration
- Define Shipping Point Configuration
- Define Storage Type Configuration
- Define Storage Sections
- Define Picking Areas
DEFINE STORAGE BIN TYPES, BLOCKING REASONS AND STORAGE BIN STRUCTURE
- Master Data
- Key Fields in the Material Master
- Material Master Configuration
- Storage Type Indicators
- Storage Types
- Storage Section Indicators
- Special Movement Indicators
- Create Material Master
- Create Storage Bins
- Displaying Quant Data
CONFIGURATION, BASIC FUNCTIONS, AND ENHANCEMENTS
- Number Ranges
- Function Modules and Customer Exits
- Warehouse Controlling
- Standard Analysis
- Delivery Processing
- Outbound Delivery Document Structure
- Delivery Structure
- Delivery Types Configuration
- Delivery Item Categories Configuration
- Outbound Delivery Processing
- Outbound Delivery Picking
- Wave Picks
- Determining Picking Location
- Putaway and Picking Strategies
- Configuration Storage Type/Section/Bin Type Searches
- Put Away Strategies
- Capacity Check
- Storage Put Away Capacity Check
FIXED BIN PUTAWAY STRATEGY CONFIGURATION
- Picking (Stock Removal) Strategies
- FIFO Picking Strategy Configuration
- Warehouse Movements and Batch Management
- Movements in LE
- Transfer Requirements
- Transfer OrdersGoods Receipts
- Goods Issues
- Stock Transfers
- Posting Changes
- Batch Managed Stocks
MATERIAL MASTER REQUIREMENTS
- Batch master records
- Batch Statuses
- Inventory Management and Batch Management
- Batch Classification
- Batch Determination
- Batch Information Cockpit
- Physical Inventory & Cycle Counting
- Physical Inventory types
- Annual Physical Inventory
- Continuous Physical Inventory
- Cycle Counting
CONFIGURATION OF PHYSICAL INVENTORY
- Basic Settings for Physical Inventory
- Cycle Counting of Physical Inventory using Cycle Counting Method
- Inventory Management
- DEMO: Inventory Management Configuration
- DEMO: Production Configuration
SAP LE TRAINING INTRODUCTION :
- The sap le Logistics Execution (LE) component controls & organizes both from the movement of material within the enterprise & also transportation between the enterprises.
- Movement of the material includes the outbound processing of sending materials to customers, the corresponding inbound processing the receiving materials from vendors, & organizing and monitoring the transport.
- The Logistics Execution System (LES), is a major component of the supply chain management application from the sap, allows an administrator to manage a information & processes involved in all the stages of the supply chain, from the procuring raw materials to distributing the finished products.
- LES connects to SCM processes involved in procurement, order processing, production, storage, inventory management, shipping, and sales.
Prerequisites for SAP LE Training:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office & Internet browsers
- Basic knowledge of operational business processes
- A fundamental knowledge of a navigation within SAP applications
- Recommended to have basic knowledge on SAP PP, MM and SD.
SAP LE Training Overview:
The SAP Logistics Execution (LE) online training is used to map the logistical processes of a company. It covers the entire supply chain process – vendor, warehouse, production , distribution & customer. SAP Logistics Execution (LE) comprise of:
1- Inbound process in which goods are collected from the vendor and placed in storage in a warehouse.
2- Outbound process in which the goods are removed from storage and delivered to the end customer.
3- Internal warehouse processes for example posting changes, stock transfers , WM inventory etc.
4- Transportation process which includes inbound and outbound shipments and the calculation , settlement of shipment costs.
- SAP Logistics execution online training or SAP LE Training was introduced in the SAP R3 4.5 AX system landscape and it used to group together the existing sub functions of logistics.
- The SAP Logistics Execution (LE) online training component controls , organizes both the movement of material within the enterprise (warehouse management) & also transportation between the enterprises.
- The movement of material includes the out-bound processing of sending materials to customers, the corresponding in-bound processing of receiving materials from vendors, organizing & monitoring the transportation of material.
- The main functions of SAP LE Training is its nearly always focus on complex goods receipt & goods issue processes.
- It is connected to SAP Production Planning and Control (PP), SAP Materials Management (MM) and SAP Sales and Distribution (SD). The SAP LE includes Warehouse Management, Shipping & Transportation.
- The SAP LE online Training platform can also be run as an independent instance to form basis of an decentralized implementation, which communicates back to the ERP system through near real time messages (called as IDOCs).
- This approach is frequently used for the warehouse & logistics solutions where high performance for mobile devices and automation ,high availability for 24×7 operations is necessary.
- SAP Logistics Execution System (LES) consists of Delivery Processing, Warehouse Management, Transportation in the SAP modules. The Warehouse Management (WM) system is integrated with Inventory Management[MM], Inventory samples [QM], Delivery processing [SD] and wages [HR].
SAP LE Training features:
- The transportation component includes a basic transportation processing functions
- Transportation planning & shipment completion
- Shipment costs the calculation
- Shipment costs a settlement
- Shipment costs calculation for the individual customers
- Billing of a customer freight.
Benefits of SAP LE Training:
- Fork LIFT Control
- Warehouse Control & management
- Management of the yards
- Shipment & foreign trade processing
- It provides connections to Pick by Voice as Pick to Voice & RFID
- Handling of the Unit management
- Warehouse management for both manual & automated warehouse
Sub Modules of SAP LE:
- SAP LE Warehouse Management (LE-WM)
- SAP LE Shipping (LE-SHIP)
- SAP LE Transportation (LE-TRA)
Types of Delivery in SAP LE Training:
There are three types of Deliveries:
Outbound delivery, which is associated with the sales aspect of the business, focusing on shopping the product items (materials) to the customer.
There are three transactions that you can use to create an outbound delivery:
VL01N. Used to create a single delivery, usually with reference to a sales order. This is also the method in which an outbound delivery can be created without any references to any other document
VL10x. This transaction is used to create deliveries en mass. Use this transaction to create deliveries for a stock transport order.
ME2O. This transaction is used to create an outbound delivery for the subcontracting process. The delivery document is created with reference to a subcontracting purchase order. It is used to transfer materials from the company’s warehouse to a vendor for further processing.
Inbound delivery, which refers to the management of the incoming materials from supplies.This activity, is created in accordance to a purchase order.
Subcontracting, which is the transfer of materials to external vendors for further processing.
Process in Logistics Execution SCM601:
- In SAP LE Training Organizational units and master data in Logistics Execution
- Mapping goods receipt and goods issue processes in SAP ERP(warehouse Management, delivery processing, and transport )
- Monitoring these processes in the warehouse activity monitor
- Overview of handling Unit Management
- Introduction of task and Resource management
Delivery Processes SCM610:
- Overview of the delivery Processes in SAP ERP Central Component