SAP Infrastructure Training Management is a solution for acquiring and administrating all IT components in an infrastructure including PCs, printers,routers,servers and so on. Considerable advantages of this management solution include the agent less collection of the infrastructure data of all the components within an IT landscape and being able to perform comprehensive monitoring without need to install any agents.when it comes to working with certified SAP integrator that deliver managed services in an SAP compliant infrastructure environment, enabling an end-to-end solution.
SAP Infrastructure training by Tysco Online Trainings is arranged by industry aware and the subject matter experts so that students besides learning can develop excellent Business insight for managing real life challenge in business administration. Join or register for SAP Infrastructure training at the website to know more.
SAP INFRASTRUCTURE TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
1. PRE-ASSESSING YOUR CURRENT LANDSCAPE
2. BLUEPRINTING THAT IS UNDERSTANDING THE BUSINESS PROCESS
3. SELECTING LANDSCAPE DESIGN
4. PLANNING AVAILABILITY OF LANDSCAPE
5. CONSIDERATION OF BACKUP
6. PLANNING FOR DISASTER RECOVERY
7. PLANNING SECURITY FOR THE LANDSCAPE
8. CONSIDERATION OF DOWNTIME SCENARIO FOR EACH SYSTEM
9. CONSIDERATION OF H/W, FOR THE EACH SYSTEM IN THE LANDSCAPE AND FOR THE CLIENT SYSTEMS
10. CONSIDERING THE LAN/WAN REQUIREMENTS AND ITS FAILOVER FOR THE SMOOTH FUNCTION OF THE ENTIRE LANDSCAPE
11. PLANNING FOR THE NETWORK STORAGE FOR THE LANDSCAPE AND ITS REPLACEMENT TO NEW HARDWARE
12. UNDERSTANDING THE O/S AND D/B FOR THE LANDSCAPE
SAP INFRASTRUCTURE Training outline:
- Program Name: SAP INFRASTRUCTURE Training course
- Course Duration: 35 Hours
- Mode Of Training: Online virtual classes and corporate
- Timings: According to one’s feasibility
- System Access : will be provided
- Batch Type: Regular , weekends and fast track
- Trainees will get the soft copy material in form of PDF, PPT or Word.
- Sessions will be conduct through WEBEX, GOTOMEETING OR SKYPE.
- Basic Requirements: Good Internet Speed and proper Headset