In SAP GST Training,goods and services tax is a comprehensive tax levy on manufacture, sale & consumption of goods and services with comprehensive chain of set-off benefits from the producer’s point & service provider’s that point upto the retailer’s level. While the taxable event is a supply of goods & supply of services. Goods and services tax online course is essentially a tax only on value addition at each stage & a supplier at each stage is permitted to set-off through a tax credit mechanism.
With the Tysco Online Trainings the SAP GST Training Course is coordinated by the best industry experts & the SAP GST tutorial is prepared with best industry updates for offering participants best professional insight over those modules. The training is available for individual & corporate batches. To know more about SAP training course contact reach at helpdesk of Tysco Online Trainings today.
Prerequisites of SAP GST Training:
- SAP Certified Application Associate – Sales & Distribution, ERP 6.0 EhP6
- SAP Certified Application Associate – Financial Accounting with ERP 6.0 EhP6
- SAP Certified Application Associate – Procurement with SAP ERP 6.0 Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 onwards
SAP GOODS AND SERVICES ONLINE COURSE CONTENT:
- Overview about GST- SAP GST Training
- Understanding impact of GST in customer SAP applications
- Understanding need for migrating from TAXINJ to TAXINN as a preparation for GST migration
TOPIC 2: STUDY
- Checklist based approach to arrive at the total work involved in TAXINJ to TAXINN migration in customer SAP system.
- Data Migration
- User Training
TOPIC 03: PLAN- SAP GST TRAINING
- Planning the work estimated in ‘Study’ step in sequence of activities to be carried out for migration from TAXINJ to TAXINN
- Learning Configuration steps
- Learning generic approaches for re-working customized developments
- Prepare- SAP GST Training
- Operating SAP tool to identify open purchase documents
- Operating SAP tool to migrate open purchase documents from TAXINJ to TAXINN
TOPIC 5: TEST
- Understanding the minimum scenarios to be tested to confirm a successful Migration
TOPIC 6: LAUNCH
- Understanding SAP support schemes are available for any possible post Migration issues
SAP GST Training Overview :
Goods and Services Tax online course (GST), is a comprehensive tax levy on manufacture, sale and consumption of goods and services with comprehensive chain of set-off benefits from the producer’s point and service provider’s point upto the retailer’s level.
While the taxable event is ‘supply of goods’ and ‘supply of services’, SAP GST Training is essentially a tax only on value addition at each stage, and a supplier at each stage is permitted to set-off, through a tax credit mechanism, the GST paid on the purchase of goods and services as available for set-off on the GST to be paid on the supply of goods and services. The final consumer will thus bear only the GST charged by the last dealer in the supply chain, with set-off benefits at all the previous stages.
In a GST regime, goods and services are not differentiated as they move through the supply chain. Being a destination based consumption tax; GST is usually levied on import of goods and services with export transactions being zero rated under the GST scheme.
Advantages of SAP GST Training:
The advantages of GST are:
- Wider tax base, necessary for lowering tax rates and eliminating classification disputes
- Elimination of multiplicity of taxes and their cascading effects
- Rationalization of tax structure and simplification of compliance procedures
- Harmonization of center and state tax administrations, which would reduce duplication and compliance costs- SAP GST Training
- Automation of compliance procedures to reduce errors and increase efficiency
SAP GST Training- Goals
- Understanding about Goods and services tax online course & impact in SAP systems of customers on TAXINJ
- Estimating the work involved to migrate SAP system of customer from TAXINJ to TAXINN
- Learning configuration steps that involved in implementing TAXINN & activating the same
- Understanding of SAP tool usage for migrating open procurement documents to tax procedure TAXINN
- Understanding the testing requirements to ascertain successful migration