SAP FSCM Training is about SAP Financial Supply Chain Management, between two or more business partners & which optimizes the fiscal & info flows within an organization. SAP FSCM Training offers by Tysco Online Trainings with best quality for offering all its participants unique business insight & mastering skill in collection management managing credit management, Dispute Management, & Biller Direct with an implemented SAP domain. SAP FSCM Training entire course is designed with latest industry development and technological updates incorporated. Tysco Online Trainings offers flexi timing and reasonable course fee for all its participants. There are provisions for forth personal training as well as corporate batches can also be accommodated. Participants can attend their classes on a pre-decided virtual platform. To know more about the SAP FSCM Training, call the help desk today
SAP FSCM Training Overview :
FSCM (Financial Supply Chain Management) in simple terms means managing demand &cash equivalents or supply of cash. SAP has come out with efficiently thus helping companies to manage the costs associated with this process better & SAP FSCM functionality or suite of applications to manage this more effectively. In how it can be leveraged better for the benefit of business & in these posting functionalities available in SAP FSCM & we will look at what are the features.
Key business areas where SAP FSCM functionalities can be leveraged are input for more efficient working capital management, cost management & receivables management of payments. Better integration – both within & outside the organization applications as well as integrated within SAP ERP Financials & SAP FSCM functionalities are enabled by SAP Netweaver technology to enhance the reach.
Functionality areas to support all financial management processes SAP Financials is broadly organized in 4 broad as well as integration with other business processes:
- Financial & Management Accounting
- Financial Supply Chain Management
- Treasury & Risk Management
- Corporate Governance
Integration with the cash management & Account receivable was more of a manual activity in most of the cases. Prior to ECC 5.0 most of the functionality supporting business processes related to claims, credit management & dispute were handled outside SAP application using handled manually or legacy systems.
SAP FSCM ONLINE COURSE CONTENT
TOPIC 2: SAP FSCM – DISPUTE MANAGEMENT
TOPIC 3: SAP FSCM – COLLECTIONS MANAGEMENT
TOPIC 4: SAP FSCM-CREDIT MANAGEMENT
TOPIC 5: CONCEPTS OF TREASURY AND RISK MANAGEMENT
TOPIC 6: CONCEPTS OF CASH AND LIQUIDITY MANAGEMENT
TOPIC 7: CONCEPTS OF CREDIT MANAGEMENT
- Credit Master Data
- Credit information and business partner rating
- Source and credit limit calculation and credit limit check (Credit rules engine)
- Credit information and credit decision
TOPIC 8: COLLECTIONS MANAGEMENT
- Collect receivables
- Control collection of receivables
- Creation of wordlists for managing receivables
TOPIC 9: DISPUTE MANAGEMENT
- Create Dispute cases with link to
- Business Partners
- Outstanding Building and accounting documents
- Collection strategies defined in collection management
TOPIC 10: TREASURY AND RISK MANAGEMENT
- Hedge Management
- Securities accounting management
- Corporate action
TOPIC 12: MARKET RISK ANALYZER
- Mark – To – Market Valuation and position analysis
- Calculate risk and return figure
TOPIC 13: CREDIT RISK ANALYZER
- Attributable amount Determination – Market – Based quantification of various exposures
- Limit Management – Controlling Risk by setting up and monitoring limits
- Updating limits and comparing attributes amounts with limits
TOPIC 14: PORTFOLIO ANALYZER
- Calculate and monitor the rate of return (yields) on your financial assets
- Credit information and business partner rating
TOPIC 15: CASH AND LIQUIDITY MANAGEMENT
- Monitor Cash flow comparing incoming cash to Outgoing Cash
- Liquidity planner to gain a clear picture of financial resources
- SAP Collections Management (FIN-FSCM-COL),
- SAP Credit Management (FIN-FSCM-CR),
- SAP Dispute Management (FIN-FSCM-DM)
- SAP Treasury and Risk Management (FIN-FSCM-TRM),
- SAP Biller Direct (FIN-FSCM-BD),
- SAP Cash and Liquidity Management (FIN-FSCM-CLM),
- SAP In-House Cash (FIN-FSCM-IHC).
Collections Management :
- Overview of Collections Management.
- Business Process Overview.
SAP FSCM online course provides Treasury and risk management module which is integrated with Financial, Banking, Information System, and Accounting for managing financial transactions and financial risk in the business.
SAP FSCM training provides Biller Direct module is an important capability in web-based invoicing and payments. Through SAP Biller Direct, customers and suppliers can access invoicing and payment information via business portal of the company. SAP FSCM biller direct provides seamless integration with accounting system and lets you handle electronic payment and settlement processes with customers or suppliers.
In SAP FSCM online course, cash management and Liquidity Management is a tool which improves ability to forecast and react to cash and liquidity positions. All components are pre configured for real-time reporting and analysis of your liquidity position.
SAP Collections Management is the module which helps you to improve the productivity of your collections. By making it easy for agents to identify problem accounts or issues, you can greatly increase collection rates.
Credit Management in SAP FSCM accelerates the ability of your credit managers to extend or reject customer credit limits. Your credit score system for each customer is greatly improved through the real-time aggregation of your own credit data and information from third-party credit scoring agencies.
SAP FSCM online course provides Dispute Management which gives your accounts receivable or debt department 100% transparency for customer invoicing and billing issues. Open items, credits to customer, and decision making are all visible through a single access point – SAP FSCM Dispute management accelerates invoice settlement and processing customer invoice complaints.Using SAP in-house Cash, you can see net accounts, group cash receipts and payments on a regional basis, and also reduce transaction costs for intercompany payments.
Features for SAP FSCM Training:
- The customer with credit limit (risk class &order limit)
- Credit Rules Engine, which takes information and credit decisions & automates credit scoring & calculations of credit limits
- SAP FSCM online course credit score, determined from internally & externally-collected information. Both manual & automated updating of credit scores is possible. A mass recalculation can be run to re-evaluate scores & each customer has a credit scoring procedure.
- Note function, for credit controller to record additional information
- To attach any external items like document storage, (credit reports, bank records)/
- The exceptions for most cases allow you to concentrate on automated credit decisions.
- External rating agencies with communication via XML
The Key functionalities for FSCM are:
- The first and the foremost functionality is Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment
- FSCM Application mainly focuses on the customer benefits and provides a better and more real time interfacing with the customers and vendors.
- It adds more benefit of self service to view the accounts as well as make electronic payments.
- It is mainly caters to presenting the invoices and account statements to the customer and vendors over the internet.
- Key benefit is reduction in overheads and cycle time associated with this process for both – organization as well as its customer and vendors.
- It also calculate the Collections Management
- Application provides the functionality to manage the collections more efficiently and effectively.
- As similar to the collection management functionality already present in SAP FSCM component with added features like sending payment reminders, portal catering to collection agents, devising collection strategies and managing agreements related to payments from customer.
- Credit Management Provides with functionality to manage credit policies and risks associated with the receivables centrally even for scenarios where the business is supported by multiple instances across the globe.
- It helps in implementing uniform credit policies and rules across the globe as well as has one view for a customer who is dealing in multiple countries.
- It also brings in functionality of managing complex customer credit account hierarchies and rules associated with it.
- Dispute Management Facilitate and automate a lot of manual activities involved in handling disputes related to payments related to receivables in electronic form. This also leads to better integration and flow of information across multiple stakeholders involved to resolve the disputes.
Some of the key benefits SAP FSCM training brings in are:
- Last step integration with customers and vendors with minimal infrastructure requirements from customer or vendor side thus leading to higher adoption rate
- Reduction in manual activities, communication and co-ordination efforts thus leading to reduction in overall cost of managing and doing activities in the receivables related process areas
- SAP FSCM online course Usage of business partners across multiple functionalities provide more flexibility as well as streamline the m data maintenance across the landscape
- Information available almost in real time to better manage the working capital and receivables thus reducing the cost associated with it
Analysis for SAP FSCM Training
- Credit decision support function, summarized on a customer credit fact sheet, consolidates data from several systems, the credit manager cockpit in the Portal through which can be accessed.
- Risk from customers and their debt to identify credit scoring
- To identify problems quickly, monitoring of customer payments
- Low-risk customer groups effort on concentrate marketing.
Key benefits SAP FSCM training:
- With minimal infrastructure requirements from customer or vendor side thus leading to higher adoption rate, last step integration with customers & vendors
- Reduction in communication, manual activities & doing activities in the receivables related process areas & co-ordination efforts thus leading to reduction in overall cost of managing
- More flexibility as well as streamline the SAP FSCM online course data maintenance across the landscape provide Usage of business partners across multiple functionalities