Tysco Online Trainings conducted SAP Fico Online Training is now in popular demand worldwide for its best compatibility for achieving SAP FICO Certification. SAP FICO Certification is recommended for professionals working in business administration related to Financial Accounting (FI) and Managerial Accounting (CO). After completion of this training the professionals are expected to gain knowledge in the areas like SAP FI User, SAP CO User, SAP FI Configuration, & SAP CO Configuration and more.Online SAP FICO Training by Tysco Online Trainings is arranged on 100% virtual comprehensive platform and the training is conducted by subject matter experts. The classes are arranged in flexible hours of participants.
SAP FICO ONLINE TRAINING COURSE CONTENT :
TOPIC 2: FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING GLOBAL SETTINGS
- Definition of company
- Definition of company code
- Assignment of company to company code
- Definition of business area
- Definition of fiscal year variant
- Assignment of fiscal year variant to company code
- Definition of posting period variant
- Assignment of posting period variant to company code
- Open and close posting period
- Defining document type & number ranges
- Maintenance of field status variants
- Assignment of field status variant to company code
- Definition of tolerance groups for GL accounts
- Definition of tolerance groups for employees
- Assignment of tolerance groups to users
- Taxes on Sales & Purchases (input & output)
- Creation of chart of Accounts
- Defining Accounts Groups
- Defining Retained Earnings Account.
- Define Exchange rates & posting of foreign currency transactions
TOPIC 3: GENERAL LEDGER ACCOUNTING
- Creation of General Ledger Master (with and without reference)
- Display/Change/Block/Unblock of general ledger master
- Document Entry posting normal postings and posting with reference
- Display and change of documents
- Display of GL balances
- Display GL account line items
- Parked documents and Hold documents
- Creation of Sample Document and postings with sample documents
- Defining recurring entry document and postings with recurring doc.
- Configuration of line layouts for display of GL line items
- Reversal of individual documents, mass reversal, reversal of cleared items
- Accounts Payable
- Creation of vendor account groups
- Creation of number ranges for vendor master records
- Assignment of number ranges to vendor account groups
- Creation of tolerance group for venders
- Creation of vendor master (display/change/block/unblock of vender master)
- Posting of vendor transactions (invoice posting, payment posting, credit memo)
- Settings for advance payments to parties (down payment) and clearing of down
- Payment against invoices (special GL transactions)
- Posting of partial Payment & Residual Payment
- Creation of payment terms in SAP FICO Training
- Creation of house banks and account ids
- Creation of check lots and maintenance of check register
- Configuration of automatic payment program
- Payment to vendors through APP
- Cross company code Configurations
TOPIC 4: SPECIAL GL
- Creation of customer account groups in SAP FICO Training
- Creation of number ranges for customer master records
- Assignment of number ranges for customer account groups
- Creation of tolerance group for customers
- Creation of customer master (display/change/block/unblock of vender master)
- Posting of customer transactions (sales invoice posting, payment posting, debit
- Settings for advance payment from parties (down payment)
- Configuration of settings for dunning
- Generating the dunning letters
- Interest calculations on term loans
TOPIC 6: THE NEW GENERAL LEDGER
- Scenarios and assigning the scenarios
- Document splitting
- Segment Reporting
- Parallel Ledger
TOPIC 7: REPORTS
- GL Reports
- AR Reports and AP Reports
- AA Reports
TOPIC 8: CONTROLLING
- Controlling Basic Settings
- Defining Controlling Area
- Assigning Controlling Area to Company Codes
- Defining Number Ranges for Controlling Documents
TOPIC 9: COST ELEMENT ACCOUNTING
- Creating Cost Element Groups
- Manual Creation of Primary and Secondary Cost Elements
- Automatic Creation of Primary and Secondary Cost Elements
TOPIC 10: COST CENTER ACCOUNTING
- Creating Cost Center Hierarchy Key
- Creating Cost Center Groups
- Creating Cost Centers
- Manual Repost Line Items
- Automatic Reposting Line Items
- Periodic Reposting
- Creating Distribution Cycle
TOPIC 11: INTERNAL
- Creating Order Types
- Creating Number Ranges
- Creating Internal Orders
TOPIC 12: OVERVIEW OF PRODUCT COSTING
- FI to MM
- FI to SD
- FI to CO
- MOCK TEST
- CASE STUDIES
- INTERVIEW QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS of SAP FICO Training
What is SAP FICO Training?
The SAP FI (Financial Accounting) Module has the competence of meeting all the accounting and financial needs of an organization. Along with other managers,Financial Managers within your business and same module can review the financial position of the company in real time as contrasted to legacy systems which necessitate overnight updates before financial statements frequently and can be generated for management review.
The SAP CO (Controlling) Module endow with supporting information to Management for the purpose of planning, reporting, as well as monitoring the operations of their business. Management decision-making can be achieved with the level of information provided by this module. The Cost Element Accounting component provides information which includes both the costs and revenue for an organization. These postings are updated automatically from FI to CO.
One of the foremost and spicy modules of SAP is (FICO) or Financials and controlling module. Lots of users value more highly to dive into the venture for obtaining SAP FICO training completely. SAP and many learners value more highly to endure its technical training. It covers the best technical aspects i.e. Book keeping and management of your business. Lots of organizations are conducting crash SAP FICO Training courses to coach their staff. Moreover, the IT department has lots of superlative FICO connected jobs for all those of us who grasp ins and outs of FICO.
Who can Learn SAP FICO?
- Fresher’s with BA, B.com Background
- Charted Accountants
- People Who are currently working as Accountants
There are few pragmatic essential conditions before getting SAP FICO online training. The primary and therefore the foremost requirement is that the educational criteria i.e. the mortal should have passed any commerce degree. The sensible expertise of a website is additionally necessary for showing the candidate likewise. The candidates who have worked within the book keeping and price accounting field for one year could be the proper candidates to endure SAP FICO training. In short, the candidate should have the essential data of domain, accounting, quality management and record data.
SAP FICO Training Overview:
In SAP FICO training you will learn how to configure and implement SAP’s FI and CO modules to maximize functionality and features hands-on, step-by-step instructions and real-world examples that provide immediate and practical solutions. Starting form basic Organisational structure to Account receivables and account payables, Investment and treasure management concepts, Cost element accounting and profit center group and many more concepts are covered.
Updated for SAP’s ECC 6.0, the SAP FICO Training covers FI enterprise structure, general ledger, substitutions and validations, automatic account assignments, accounts payable and receivable, asset accounting, accrual engine, closing entries, credit management, lockbox, CO enterprise structure, profitability analysis (CO-PA), and more.
Different Approaches Of SAP FICO Training:
You can get the acceptable SAP FICO Training within the following well-liked manners. You cannot specifically predict the expenses of this SAP FICO course as they vary from place to place. Once exploit the SAP FICO Training, you’d be awarded a second skilled boost that may take your career abundant ahead in your calling. Lots of IT jobs would be out there at the doorstep right once finishing SAP FICO training course with success.
The SAP FICO Training is the most vital module of all.SAP FICO Training module is that the finance module that is just like the master module for all the opposite modules. This military training can prepare you to become a trainee/junior level FI/CO adviser. Victimization this SAP FICO Training you’ll simply notice a initiate FI/CO adviser job with any consultancies and proceed from there to induce on the work training to become a trained adviser.
SAP FI Overview:
SAP FI stands for Financial Accounting and it is one of important modules of SAP ERP. It is used to store the financial data of an organization. SAP FI helps to analyze the financial conditions of a company in the market. It can integrate with other SAP modules like SAP SD, SAP PP, SAP MM, SAP SCM, etc.
SAP FI comprises of the following sub-components:
- Finance Accounting General Ledger
- Finance Accounting Accounts Receivable and Payable
- Finance Accounting Asset Accounting
- Finance Accounting Bank Accounting
- Finance Accounting Travel Management
- Finance Accounting Fund Management
- Finance Accounting Legal Consolidation
Where Do We Use SAP FI?
SAP FI module enables you to manage financial accounting data within an international framework of multiple companies, currencies, and languages. SAP FI module mainly deals with the following financial components:
- Fixed asset
- Cash journal
- Accounts receivable and payable
- Tax accounting
- General ledger
- Fast close functions
- Financial statements
- Parallel valuations
- Master data governance
- SAP FI consultants are mainly responsible for implementing Financial
- Accounting and Cost
- Accounting with SAP ERP Financials.
SAP CO Overview:
- SAP Controlling (CO) is another important SAP module offered to an organization.
- It supports coordination, monitoring, and optimization of all the processes in an organization.
- SAP CO involves recording both the consumption of production factors and the services provided by an organization.
SAP CO includes managing and configuring master data that covers cost and profit centers, internal orders, and other cost elements and functional areas.
- The main purpose of SAP controlling module is planning.
- It enables you to determine variances by comparing actual data with plan data and thus enables you to control business flows in your organization.
SAP CO Integration with Financial Accounting:
- Both SAP CO and SAP FI modules are independent components in a SAP system. The data flow between these components takes place on a regular basis.
- Data flows relevant to cost flows to Controlling from Financial Accounting. At the same time, the system assigns the costs and revenues to different CO account assignment objects, such as cost centers, business processes, projects or orders.
The key submodules of SAP controlling system are listed below:
Cost Element Accounting: Cost and Revenue Element Accounting provides you with an overview of the costs and revenues that occur in an organization. Most of the values are moved automatically from Financial Accounting to Controlling. Cost and Revenue Element Accounting only calculates costs which either do not have another expense or only one expense in Financial Accounting.
Cost Center Accounting: Cost Center Accounting is used for controlling purposes within your organization.
Activity-Based-Accounting: It is used to analyze cross-departmental business
Internal Orders: Internal orders in SAP CO are used to collect and control
according to the job that incurred them. You can assign budgets for these jobs that
is system monitored to ensure that they are not exceeded from the set budgets.
Product Cost Controlling: It calculates the cost for manufacture a product, or to provide a service. It allows you to calculate the price at which you can profitably
Profitability Analysis: It is used to analyze the profit or loss of an organization
by individual market segments. Profitability Analysis provides a basis for decision making.
For example, it is used to determine price, conditioning, customer,
distribution channel, and market segment.
Profit Center Accounting: It is used to evaluate profit or loss of individual,
independent areas within an organization. These areas are responsible for their
costs and revenues.