SAP BW (Business Warehouse) Training is the core of SAP’s strategic Enterprise Data Warehouse solutions. By optimizing the Business process ,It outputs analysis, reports and interpretation of business data meet market opportunity. In SAP BW can transform, integrate and consolidate relevant business information from productive SAP applications and external data sources.
SAP BW Training is used to format the enterprises Data warehouse large data. SAP BI tools using to analyze the data and can give the useful information to making the decision within the organization. SAP Netweaver BW can optimize the business workflow with the market, creating decisive competitive advantages for organization.
Tysco Online Trainings is the best SAP BW online training to provides the platform to get real time training with real time consultants
SAP BW ONLINE TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
- SAP NetWeaver_ BW 7.3 Features breaf Overview
- Graphical Data Modeling
- Graphical Data Flow Modeling Basics
- Data Flow_Copying
- Data Flow _Generation
- Data Flow _Migration
- Advanced InfoProviders
- Semantically Partitioned Object
- Hybrid Info_Providers
- Transient_ Providers
- The New BW 7.3 Hierarchy ETL
- Importance of Business _Content
- Business Content- Installation & Activation
- Business Content Data Source, DSO’s, Cubes, Reports, etc…
DATA ACQUISITION OR DATA EXTRACTION
- Flat file Extraction
- Business Content Extractions using MD/TD SD,MM & FI
- Logistics Extraction
- Generic_ Data Extraction using MD/TD Tables
- Delta mechanism
- CO-PA Extraction
- FI-SL_ Extraction
- Data source Enhancemen_Process Chain
- Process Chains, Process Types
- Monitor (Header, Status, Details)
- Real time examples from support projects
- Review of system Landscape
- Collecting Objects
- Creating _Transports
- Releasing _Transport
- Importing and Monitoring Transport
- Introduction of Various Reporting Tools
Functional Overview of the Business Explorer Query Designer
- Introduction of BEx Query
- Reusable Query Elements
- Filters, Rows and Column
- Characteristic Restrictions and a Free Characteristics
- Formulas & Calculated Key Figures
- Restricted Key_figures and Variables with Texts
- Report to Report Interface or Jump Starts
- Query Extracts using RSCRM_BAPI
- Exceptions; Conditions; Structures; Cell Definitions & others
BUSINESS EXPLORER ANALYZER
- Introduction ofBEX Analyzer
- Properties- available in a Analyzer.
- Indexes & DB Statistics
- Number Range Buffering
- Read Mode of OLAP cache
- Line Item Dimension & High Cardinality
- Read _Mode and OLAP_ cache
- Business Warehouse Accelerator
TYPES OF PROJECTS
- Implementation of Projects in Real Time
- Up_Gradation of project
- Enhancements to the existing Implementation project
- Support projects
SAP BW Training – Overview:
SAP Business Warehouse (also known as SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse or SAP BW) is an Enterprise Data Warehouse solution of SAP and runs on standard RDBMS and recent SAP’s HANA in-memory DBMS.
SAP BW is capable of performing ETL (Extract, Transform, and Load) operations along with Dimensional Modelling and Reporting capabilities.
From version of 7.4, BW is optimized for SAP HANA. It enables the use of SAP HANA as the underlying database and facilitates the optimization of applications for SAP HANA. It also includes new and changed features for the Application Server ABAP, connectivity, UI technologies, SAP Business Warehouse and security.
Prerequisites for SAP BI Training:
- First work for ABAP with functional knowledge SAP MM or SAP SD etc move to SAP-BW by joining SAP BW Training
- To join for SAP BW Training one should have the knowledge of Basic SAP module like FICO, MM, PP, QM, HR, SD, and PM also the flow of the process.
- You can even go for SAP BO (Business Object) along with SAP BW Training.
- BW is suitable for only for those people who are into marketing research, analysis, corporate strategies etc
SAP BW 7.3 Training:
- SAP BW 7.3 system provides business users and consultants with a lot of new useful services.
- One of the big innovations comes around BW Integrated Planning, where a bunch of new features targeting top performance of planning applications are introduced.
- Moreover, as of this release the planning modeller utilizes an ABAP UI environment.
- It is also clear that SAP put a lot of effort in the integration between BW and Business Objects tools in order to combine the extremely powerful and robust ETL platform with nice and easy-to-use data visualization
SAP BW 7.3 Training – Benefits
Enhanced Scalability & Performance for faster decision making
- Remarkably accelerated data loads
- Next level of performance for BW Accelerator
- Teradata supported as additional database for SAP NetWeaver BW
Increased flexibility by further integration of SAP Business Objects BI and EIM tools
- Tighter integration with SAP Business Objects Data Services
- Tighter Integration with SAP Business Objects Metadata Management
Reduced TCO and higher development efficiency
- Automated data flow design tools
- Graphical data modelling and best practice data modelling patterns
Simplified configuration and operations
- Admin Cockpit integrated into SAP Solution Manager
- Wizard based system configuration
SAP BW Training outline:
- Course Name: SAP BW Training course
- Duration : 35 Hours
- Mode of Training : Online virtual classes and corporate
- Timings : According to one’s feasibility
- System Access : will be provided during SAP BW Training
- Batch : Regular , weekends and fast track
- Trainees will get the soft copy material in form of PDF Or WORD
- Sessions will be conduct through WEBEX, GOTOMEETING OR SKYPE.
- Basic Requirements Good Internet Speed, Headset