SAP BPC Training at Tysco Online Trainings through online. BPC stands for Business planning and consolidation. The Professional working in business analytics domain will get good exposure if acquire adequate exposure in BPC by joining SAP BPC Training. Although mostly used for management consolidation, this Sap Module also helps in business modelling, planning, and cost efficient budgeting. The Tysco Online Trainings offer comprehensive and industry allied on SAP BPC 10, 10.1 Training with excellent organic scalability is an exclusive differentiation of this module’s unified platform.
SAP BPC Training at Tysco Online Trainings offers most compatible and industry allied online SAP BPC Training Online for professionals aspiring to explore their professional career in SAP domain, Online classes are done by expert tutors
SAP Business Objects Enterprise Planning and Consolidation (BPC) Business Objects provides applications for planning, budgeting, forecasting and consolidation. organizations nowadays need to be ready to expect the unexpected and keep in mind regarding the Unpredictable and fast changing market conditions make it impossible to manage the business only on the basis of a traditional annual plan and budget.
SAP BPC TRAINING COURSE CONTENT:
- Business Objects Overview and also the Advantages of BO PC
- Business Planning & also the Consolidation for Modeling
- Environment shell
- Environment Management
- Dimension Management
- Creating Models
UNIT 2: SAP EPM 10.0 ADD-IN
- Creating Planning & the Consolidation Connection
UNIT 3: EPM CLIENT : MICROSOFT OFFICE EXCEL
- Create a Report
- Create a Input Form
UNIT 4: COMMENTS
- Enable Comments
- Input and Retrieve Comments
UNIT 5: MULTI-REPORTING & ALSO AXIS SHARING
- Create a Multi-Reporting Spread Sheet
- Share axis from one report to/with another report
UNIT 6: FORMATTING
- Dynamic formatting
- Link a formatting sheet to one or several reports
- EPM Function to apply formats
UNIT 7: EPM CELL-BASED FORMULAS
- EPMAxisOverride Cell-based formula
- PMDimensionOverride Cell-based formula
- EPMInsertCellsBeforeAfterBlock Cell-based formula
UNIT 8: BOOKS
- Create a Book Template
- Validate the Book Template
- Publish a book to the Web Library
- View the book in the Book Viewer
- Create a Planning and Consolidation Web Report
- Change the Report Behavior
- Add a Chart to Report
- Create a Web Input Form
- Entering Comments via Web
- Creating Document Types and Sub Types
UNIT 10: DATA ACQUISITION, TRANSFORMATION, ECC AND BW
- Data Acquisition, Transformations, Packages, and Package Links
- Master Attributes Loading from flat file to BI to BPC
- Master Text Loading from FLAT file to BI to BPC
- Transaction data from FLAT file to BI to BPC
- Master Attributes Loading from FLAT file to BPC Master T
- ext Loading from FLAT file to BPC
- Transaction data from FLAT file to BPC (SINGLE KEYFIGURE)
- Transaction data from FLAT file to BPC (MULTIPLE KEYFIGURES)
- Data Retraction BPC to BI and FLAT FILE
UNIT 11: WORKING WITH LOGIC SCRIPTS
- Logic Script and Online Execution
- Logic Script and Central Execution
- Logic Script and Allocation
- Logic Script and ABAP Integration
- Dimension Member Formulas
UNIT 12: DRILL THROUGH NEW
- Drill Through features
- Create a new Drill Through
- Specify the specific parameters of a Drill Through
- Delete any parameter
- Test Drill Through
UNIT 13: BUSINESS PROCESS FLOWS
- How to manage Life Cycle of BPF Instances:
- Create/Start, Suspend, Reset, Archive
- How to manage assignment of Process and Activity
UNIT 14: WORD AND POWER POINT INTEGRATION
- Explain MS Word Integration with BPC 10.0
- Explain MS PPT Integration with BPC 10.0
UNIT 15: BPC 7.5 TO BPC 10.0 MIGRATION
- How to migrate BPC 7.5 Reports built with former EV Functions
- How to migrate BPC 7.5
- EVDRE Reports
UNIT 16: OTHERS
- Work Status
- Work Spaces
SAP BPC 10.0, NW CONSOLIDATION
- SAP Business Objects Planning and Consolidation
- Framework Environment and Models
- Dimensions, Properties, and Loading Master Data Consolidation Logic
- Data Collection and Preparation
- Transaction Data Collection
- Journal Entries and Balance Carry Forward
- Account Transformation
- Consolidation Controls
- Execute Controls
- Review Controls
- Currency Translation
- Currency Translation
- Ownership Manager
- Setup Master Data to support Ownership Manager Calculations
- Setup Business rule Methods to support Ownership Manager Calculations Access the Ownership Manager Web Interface
- Create an Ownership Structure
- Execute Ownership Calculations
- Consolidation of Investments
- Consolidation of Investment Concepts
- Consolidation of Investments Architecture
- Inter Company Eliminations Inter Company Matching
- Inter Unit Elimination and US Elimination
- Consolidation Monitor
- Explain Status information displayed in the Monitor Describe the running rules
- Describe incremental consolidation SAP BPC CERTIFICATIONS
- SAP Business Objects Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NetWeaver: Administration – BPC420, 430,440
SAP BPC Training Overview:
SAP BPC means business object planning and consolidation. It is the tool to meet the planning and consolidation requirement for an organisation. There are many versions in BPC like BPC 7.5, BPC 10, BPC 10.0 but now the latest versions in SAP BPC is SAP BPC 10.1.
SAP BUSINESS PLANING AND CONSOLIDATION is corporate performance management tool which deal with all types of planning and forecasting the simple layer process to a multi layer process, while also providing consolidation. So go with SAP BPC training at Tysco Online Trainings and learn SAP BPC through online by getting trainer by the expert.
Tysco Online Trainings deals with the SAP BPC Online Training as it is one of the leading online training organization because of it realistic performance toward the client. It’s as proved itself as the best online training institute by dealing in a very professional way with the customers, by responding to the customers queries and providing them with the solutions.
Hence follow us by visiting Tysco Online Trainings webpage and get new updates regarding the demos, regular sessions etc. If you expressed and want to start your training with Tysco Online Trainings just fill the registration form and request for the demo. Still facing problem just reach Tysco Online Trainings help desk and clear your queries.
SAP BPC Training Functionalities and Benefits:
- It reduces the time needed for modelling new business scenarios to enhance the result in short span of time.
- It performs action leading for the value creation to collateral task needed for the platform to generate business scenarios.
- It results in cycle time reduction.
- With the cycle reduction it will provide the managers of different departments with the common environment, which in lead to support their corporation.
- It also results in compliance and business risk reduction by enhancing the integration by the transparency and data warehousing management.
- It improves the productivity resulting the high improvement of the organisation so that they can focus on important scenarios instead of learning new thing and performing them.
- It also helps to learn more about the different platforms and how to work well with the popular tools from Microsoft office suite and implementing them in suitable manner.
- It mainly focuses on the system’s construction using BPS.
- End users here in the BPC are self dependency coming out the fact that there is no necessity of involving IT departments to introduce any change into the system’s construction.
SAP BPC Training outline:
- Course Name: SAP BPC Training course
- Duration : 35 Hours
- Mode of Training : Online virtual classes and corporate
- Timings : According to one’s feasibility
- System Access : will be provided
- Batch : Regular , weekends and fast track
- Trainees will get the soft copy material in form of PDF OT WORD
- Sessions will be conduct through WEBEX, GOTOMEETING OR SKYPE.
- Basic Requirements Good Internet Speed, Headset