SAP BPC 10.1 Training at Global Online Trainings offers best quality online as a complete NetWeaver form and offers equally a Classic (standard) and as the new Unified (implanted) model. Integrated model offers an exclusive planning suite based technically on SAP BW 7.40 with HANA SAP and integrates the planning mechanisms , BW Unified Planning. SAP BPC 10.1 Training is conducted by best subject matter experts and utilizes the best flexi hour-module so that on job professionals can continue their training besides continuing their regular jobs.
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1 Training at Global Online Trainings offers the Training at reasonable cost; to know more about this SAP BPC 10.1 Training module you should contact the helpdesk of this online academy today. Check the detail course content here:
SAP BPC 10.1 TRAINING COURSE CONTENT:
TOPIC 2:PLANNING APPLICATION KIT
TOPIC 3: BPC 10.1 HTML 5 BASED WEB CILENT
TOPIC 4:DATA INTEGRATION-BW OVERVIEW AND INFOPROVIDERS
TOPIC 5:PRE REQUISITES
TOPIC 6:IP PLANNING FUNCTION FOX CODE AND SQL SCRIPT
TOPIC 7:BPC UNIFIED ENVIRONMENTS MODULES AND LOCAL PROVIDERS
TOPIC 9:BPC REPORTING
TOPIC 10: WORK STATUS
TOPIC 12: DATA AUDIT
TOPIC 13:UNIFIED BPF
SAP BPC Overview:
SAP Business planning and consolidation (BPC) is a robust planning and consolidation application that can meet the organisation’s budgeting, planning, consolidation and reporting requirements.
It supports the full array to top-down and bottom-up financial and operation planning needs as well as consolidation processes necessary to ensure the smoothest, most timely financial close possible all through a single application.
SAP BPC 10.1 Training Overview:
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver, provides a unified planning suite to address a wide range of business issues.
- Now fully supported by the SAP BW on HANA platform, BPC 10.1 provides deeper integration with SAP NetWeaver and can leverage the platform’s Integrated Planning (IP) and Planning Applications Kit (PAK) framework.
- The introduction of SAP Cloud for Planning builds upon this by offering the ability to roll out a public cloud planning application to strategic business units that can plug into the central BPC plan.
- SAP BPC 10.1 will only be available in NW version.
- Pre-requisites for installing SAP BPS 10.1 are BW 7.4 SPOS and SAP UI.
- Major changes in SAP BPC 10.1 NW unified – entire web client rebuilt with HTML 5 and unification of SAP’s two planning technology SAP BPC and BW.
- SAP BPC classic model is the same data model as SAP BPC 10.1.
- we can implement both SAP BPC classic and unified model on the same system in SP BPC nw 10.1 unified.
- Database requirements are SAP BPC 10.1 classic supports both HANA and non –HANA databases.
- SAP BPC 10.1 unified only supports HANA DB.
Pre-Requisites for SAP BPC 10.1 Training:
- One who is looking for a career in EPM Tools can join this SAP BPC 10.1 Training
- SAP BW or SAP FICO consultant and want to enhance their career in SAP BPC any version can learn this SAP BPC 10.1 Training
- People working in Finance/Accounting Domain (CPA, CMA, and MBA Fin) and want to get in to SAP can enhance this SAP BPC 10.1 Training course.
Key Features of SAP BPC 10.1 Training:
- Full integration of planning into BW Models and tools
- Rich set of HANA optimised planning functions.
- Strong icon on business users so that they can develop master data and hierarchies and upload files.
- Specific functionality to coordinate planning process like business process flows and work status management.
- Excel and WEB UI.
SAP BPC 10.1 Training – Overview on CLASSICS
- The Classic version can be considered an extension of previous versions in the BPC family,
- The BPC classics can be used to implement both planning and consolidations solutions.
- Classics utilizes BPC objects Dimensions for master data and Models for transaction data.
- When data is saved in BPC, it will be stored in the SAP BW system under the namespace /CPMB.
- Method is similar to that used in earlier versions of BPC.
- Master and Transactional data must be loaded to the BPC system.
- Source data can be loaded either from SAP Business Warehouse (BW) or from other external systems, such as flat files.
- It uses both SAP BW and BPC system for security configuration.
- Users are created in the BW system, and then granted permissions for objects and data via BPC.
SAP BPC 10.1 Training – Overview on EMBEDDED:
- The Embedded version utilizes Integrated Planning and BPC features, and is designed for planning only.
- Integrated Planning (IP) is a planning tool introduced by SAP before BPC came into effect.
- It uses the SAP Business Warehouse (BW) system and its objects directly.
- Characteristics are used for master data, and data providers like Info Cube, multi providers, and so on are used for transnational data.
- Unlike the classic version, the embedded version uses the SAP Business Warehouse (BW) system directly, so we don’t need to add another layer of data loads for our project implementations.
- Most security features are configured in the SAP BW system directly, including creating users and granting permissions for objects.
- Data access can be configured in both the BW and SAP Business Planning and Consolidation systems.
SAP BPC 10 Training Course Content:
- The Environment and Models
- Dimensions, Properties, and Loading Master Data
- Consolidation Logic
Unit 2: Data Collection and Preparation
- The Transaction Data Collection
- Journal Entries and Balance Carry Forward
- Account Transformation
Unit 3: Consolidation Controls
- Execute Controls
- Review Controls
Unit 4: Currency Translation
- Overview about Currency Translation
- Setup Master Data to support Ownership Manager Calculations
- Setup Business rule Methods to support Ownership Manager Calculations
- Access the Ownership Manager Web Interface
- Create an Ownership Structure
- Execute Ownership Calculations
Unit 6: Consolidation of Investments
- Consolidation of Investment Concepts
- Consolidation of Investments Architecture
Unit 7: Inter Company Eliminations
- Inter Company Matching
- Inter Unit Elimination and US Elimination
Unit 8: Consolidation Monitor
- Explain Status information displayed in the Monitor
- Describe the running rules
- Describe incremental consolidation.
SAP BPC 10.1 Training outline:
- Course Name: SAP BPC 10.1 Training course
- Duration : 35 Hours
- Mode of Training : Online virtual classes and corporate
- Timings : According to one’s feasibility
- System Access : will be provided during SAP BPC 10.1 Training
- Batch : Regular , weekends and fast track
- Trainees will get the soft copy material in form of PDF OR WORD
- Sessions will be conduct through WEBEX, GOTOMEETING OR SKYPE.
- Basic Requirements Good Internet Speed, Headset
SAP BPC 10.1 Course Curriculum:
TOPIC 1: BPC 10.1 Embedded training
• General Concepts in Business Planning – Overview
• BW Overview/ Architecture/ Realtime Infocube Architecture
TOPIC 2: Integrated Plannning Overview
• Real Time InfoProvider/DSO
• Aggregation Level
TOPIC 3: Planning Functions
• Copy, Delete, Distribute by Key, Repost
• Revaluation , Fox Formula
TOPIC 4: Planning Sequence
• Charecteristic Relationship
• Data Slices
• Locking in BW-IP
• Analysis For Office
TOPIC 5: BEx Tools
• Query Designer
TOPIC 6: Characteristics and Key Figure
• Analysis for Office Ribbon
• Input Enabled Query
• Input Template – Design Mode
• Reports – Analysis for Office
TOPIC 7: BPC 10.1 Embedded – Web
• Planning Applications Kit
• BPC 10.1 HTML5 Based Web Client
• Planning Application Kit Configuration
• Data Integration – IP Modeler
• IP Planning Functions FOX Code and SQL Script
• BPC Embedded Environments Models and Local Providers
TOPIC 8: BPC 10.1 Embedded – EPM Add-in Reporting
• BPC 10.1 Reporting
• BPC 10.1 Embedded – Work Status
• BPC 10.1 Embedded – Security