SAP BO Training is a ETL Tools where we can Transfer the data from Source system to destination. SAP BO Online Training from Explore, SAP will help you master Data integration and Data Quality Aspects of Tool. SAP BO is an ETL which help you Extract, Move, Transform, Cleanse, enhance, improve your Business data.
This training is rendered by best subject matter experts and therefore meets best industry demand. Contact help desk ,for getting more info on SAP Business Objects training. SAP BO Training, offered by Tysco Online Training’s is mostly industry compatible and it is rendered by subject matter experts so that the participants get the business insight apart from having complete knowledge of this professional training.
SAP BO TRAINING COURSE CONTENT:
- About Data Services-Introduction
- Functions-Data Integration & Data Management
- Data Services Product Evolution (ATL, DI & DQ)
- Architecture-by Components
- SAP BO Training Data Services Tools & its Functions
- BO 4.1 Data Services Objects & Object Hierarchy
- BODS Objects Naming Standards
- BODS Objects Comparison with SAP BW Objects
2. SAP BO DATA SERVICES-BASIC LEVEL
- Repository Manager-BODS Repository
- Repository Types-
- Repository Creation & Up gradation
- Creating Project
- Creating Jobs and its Types
- Creating Work Flow
- Creating Data Flow
- Multiple Data Flow and Work Flow
- Condition Data Flow and other options
3. EXERCISE FOR LOADING DATA FROM SQL TO HANA, FROM SAP ECC TO HANA, FROM SAP HANA TO ORACLE ETC.
4. DATA STORE & FORMATS
- Data store-Overview & Types
- Data store creation –
- Connection with HANA
- Connection with SQL server
- Connection with SAP ECC and SAP Application server
- Connection with SAP BW system
- Formats – Flat file, DTD, XSD, COBOL, copybooks
- Data Extraction from Excel Workbook- Multiple Sheets
- Data Extraction from flat files
5. LAB EXERCISE FOR CREATING OF DATA STORE AND FORMAT
- Creating Data Store for SQL
- Creating Data Store for HANA
- Creating Data Store for SAP ECC
- Creating data Store for SAP BW
- Create Flat file Connection for csv file
- Creating Flat file Connection for txt file
- Creating Excell sheet file connection
6. SAP BO TRAINING DATA SERVICES-TRANSFORMS
- Transforms & Category (DI, DQ, PF)
- Data Integrator-Data Transfer, Date Generation
- Data Integrator- Effective Data, Hierarchy Flattening
- Data-Integrator-History _Preserving, Key _Generation
- Data Integrator-Pivot, Reserve Pivot, XML Pipeline
- Platform-Case, Map Operation, Merge, query
- Platform-SQL, Validation, Custom ABAP Transform
- Row Generation etc
8. LAB EXERCISE FOR TRANSFORMATION OF DATA INTEGRATION
- Date Generator
- Data Transfer
- Effective Date
- Table Comparison
- History Preservation
- Key Generation
- Reverse Pivot
- Map Operator etc
9. SAP BW AND HANA ON BODS
- Extracting the data from SAP BW into HANA using BODS and Vice
- versa Transfer the data Between system
10. SAP BO DATA SERVICES-ADVANCE LEVEL
- Creating .alt File
- Import alt files
- .alt (ATL) file
- Custom Function
- Local Variable
- Global Variable
11. MANAGEMENT CONSOLE- INTRODUCTION & COMPONENTS
- Data Service Designer-Introduction & GUI
- Getting Start with Designer to develop First ETL Flow
- BODS Admin Console-Administration, Auto Reporting
- Real time Jobs, Embedded Data Flows
- Variables, Parameters, Substitution Parameters, System Configuration.
- Debugging, Recovery Mechanism
- Data Assessment-Data Profiling
- BODS Performance Tuning Techniques
- Multi-User Development Environment-Into &Advantages
- Multi -User Environment-Implementation & Migration
- BODS Objects Migration Techniques
12. DATA SERVICES-SAP SYSTEMS HANDING
- SAP BO Training and sap ERP/SAP BI Integration
- SAP ERP -Data Flow, Interfaces, and Objects allowed to BODS
- CREATING sap Application Data store-Properties
- SAP ERP-Getting RFC enabled Functions Modules
- SAP ERP- Extracting Flat files data from SAP APP Server
- SAP BW-Data Flow, Interfaces Objects allowed to BODS
- Creating SAP BW Source & SAP BW Target Data stores
- SAP BW-Extracting Data from SAP BW info Providers-OHD
- SAP BW -Extracting Data from SAP BW bases tables-/BIC/
- SAP BW -BW Jobs Execution
13. EXERCISE FOR LAB FOR ADVANCE DATA SERVICE
14.EXERCISE FOR LAB FOR CREATING OF ATL FILE.
15. MORE HAND-ON WITH DIFFERENT SCENARIOS.
16. SAP HANA OVERVIEW AND HANA STUDIO.
SAP BO Training Overview:
- SAP business objects are created as entities with layers are kernel, integrity, interface and access layers.
- SAP BO Training Module is of the Largest Module in the SAP offers a broad portfolio of tools and inbuilt applications designed to help you to basically optimize business performance by connecting individuals, Data and businesses across the business networks.
- It additionally offers consulting and schooling services to assist the customers deploy its business intelligence tasks.
- SAP Business Objects Training is an integrated query, reporting and analysis solution for business Analysis professionals that enable you to basically access the information in your Organization databases directly from your desktop and present and access this information in a SAP Business Objects Training document.
- It can help the business users to transform their decision making by providing fact based and quality information irrespective of where the information resides.
- SAP BO 4.1 is a suite of front-end applications that allow business users to view, sort and analyze business intelligence data.
- key applications are Crystal Reports, Dashboards and Web Intelligence.
- SAP BO 4.0 training curriculum demonstrates that how to increase the flexibility and scalability of business processes and learn to achieve encapsulation.
Benefits for SAP BO Training:
- Support for informed decision-making by using or with exploration, reporting, and sharing
- Affordable subscription based on SaaS solution supporting quick time to value.
- Short ramp up through an interface to help users learn and leverage the solution
- Complete view of the business through the integration of information from multiple sources
- Time savings with self-service BI and streamlined exploring, reporting, and sharing
- Greater ability to access and analyze data without IT involvement
- Faster and more collaborative decision making
- Improved performance metric tracking
- More accountability, with visibility into key performance indicators by line of business
- Faster response times, when exceptions and events occur
Prerequisites to Learn SAP BO Training:
- Academic Qualification like B.Com, M.Com, MBA Fin, CA, ICWA can join for SAP BO Training.
- Along with academic Qualification you need to have Domain Expertise in Financial Accounting and Cost Accounting with a minimum of 1 year Industry experience can learn or join for SAP BO Training.
- Should have the knowledge of the work flow in Accounting and Costing Departments within an Organization.
- Accounting standards required to learn SAP BO Training.
- Having work experience of 1+ years in the accounting field or any finance related field also will be of some help
SAP BO Training outline:
- Program Name: SAP Business Objects Training course
- Course Duration: 35 Hours
- Mode: Online virtual classes and corporate
- Timings: According to one’s feasibility
- System Access : will be provided during the SAP BO Training
- Batch Type: Regular , weekends and fast track
- Trainees will get the soft copy material.
- Sessions will be conduct through WEBEX, GOTOMEETING OR SKYPE.
- Basic Requirements: Good Internet Speed, Headset