SAP BI Course is a component of SAP NetWeaver. Main resolution of SAP Business Intelligence (BI) Training Online Course is to empower effectual and robust reporting, the investigation & assessment of business data. In SAP BI Training we support the merging of info both from production units as well as from peripheral sources. SAP BI online training at Tysco Online Trainings offers special insight over BI Platform, Data warehousing, BI suite, & the latest development, technologies, etc. under best and industry aware subject matter experts.
Tysco Online Trainings offers the SAP BI Training for making all their participants aware of the relevant industry, learning the whole course materials, as well as with special insight for deciding the successful business analytics. SAP BI Training course fee is reasonable and the training is designed on 100% interactive virtual platform.
Prerequisites for SAP BI Training
- First work for ABAP with functional knowledge SAP MM or SAP SD etc move to SAP-BI by joining SAP BI Training
- To join for SAP BI Training one should have the knowledge of Basic SAP module like FICO, MM, PP, QM, HR, SD, and PM also the flow of the process.
- You can even go for SAP BO (Business Object) along with SAP BI Training.
- BI is suitable for only for those people who are into marketing research, analysis, corporate strategies etc
SAP BI 7.3 TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
- Data Warehouse Introduction
- BW / BI Introduction
- SAP Landscape
- OSS concepts as a part of SAP BI Training
- Standard Naming convention in SAP- BI
- Discussion Groups
TOPIC 2: DATA WAREHOUSING
- Data warehouse concepts and Overview
- OLTP Vs OLAP
- ETL concepts as a part of SAP BI Training
- Star Schema
- Snow Flake Schema
- Data Warehouse and Datamart
- Measures, Dimensions and Facts
- Level and Hierarchy
- Slowly Changing & Confirmed Dimensions
- Aggregates, Aggregation Strategy, Compression Ratio, Indexing Strategy
TOPIC 3: BUSINESS WAREHOUSE CONCEPTS AND OVERVIEW
- Business Warehouse Architecture
- Extended Star Schema
- DIM / SID Tables
- Data Storage -SAP BI Training
- Data Acquisition
- Reporting and Analysis Tools
TOPIC 4: DATA MODELLING
- Info Objects of Business Warehouse
- InfoArea ,Info Object ,InfoObject Catalog
- Info Object Definitions : Characteristics , Key Figures, Time and Unit
- Dimension / Key Figures
TOPIC 5: DATA STORAGE OF BUSINESS WAREHOUSE
- Basic Cube / Transactional Cube
- Virtual/Remote Cube
- ODS / Data Store Object ( DSO )
- Concepts of PSA – SAP BI Training
- Non-R3 Data Module
- Indexes and Partition
TOPIC 6: UNDERSTANDING BUSINESS CONTENT
- Business Content, How to install BI contents.
- FIGL/FIAP/FIAR Business Contents
TOPIC 7 : EXTRACTION, TRANSFORMATION AND LOADING
- ETL Overview
- R/3 Data ETL Process
- Flat File ETL Process
- Source System
- DB connect
- Master Data ( Attributes , Texts and Hierarchies )
- Extract Structure – DataSource/Transfer Structure
- Communication Structure
- Transfer / Update Rules / Transformations
- Hierarchies concepts – SAP BI Training
- Info Package
TOPIC 9 : TRANSACTION DATA PROCESS
- R3 / Flat File Data
- Delta Extraction
- Standard BC concepts – SAP BI Training
- Custom Table Extraction
- Creation of Data Transfer Process ( DTP )
- Info Package
- Process Chain
TOPIC 10: REPORTS AND ANALYSIS TOOLS
- BEx Query Designer
- Queries, Tabular Queries
- Query Properties
- Variables: variable wizard, variable types and processing types.
- Restricted Key Figures
- Calculated Key Figures – SAP BI Training
- Structures: creating re-usable structures
- Cell Definition
- Conditions and Exceptions
- Query Copy/Delete between cubes.
TOPIC 11 : BEX WEB APPLICATION DESIGNER
- WAD: Functions, web item window, template window, properties window
- Role Menu
- Creating web applications, settings, style sheets , symbols and properties.
- Web Items: Tables, Text Box, Filters, Drop down box, Graph, etc.
- Web Analyzer concepts as a part of SAP BI Training
- Information Broadcasting
- Report to Report Interface – RRI
- Hierarchy Reporting
TOPIC 12: BEX ANALYZER
- Queries concepts – SAP BI Training
- Personalize Variables
- Data Area and Query Area
TOPIC 13: BEX REPORT DESIGNER
TOPIC 14: PORTAL INTERFACE
- Web Template iView Creation – SAP BI Training
- Publish Web Template in the portal
TOPIC 15: ADMIN & SECURITY
- Admin & Security
- User Management
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Authorization Object
- Performance Tuning : Data Loading Performance ,Query Performance
- Transports Organizer : Real business scenario on system Environment and moving
- Objects from one system to another.
- BW Statistics / Admin Cookpit
TOPIC 16: ADVANCED / GENERAL TOPICS
- ASAP Methodology, Implementation methods for SAP and Typical project Management
- OSS Notes concepts -SAP BI Training
- Service marketplace
- Business Analysis techniques
Overview on SAP BI:
Following section provides you the brief overview on SAP BI, indepth knowledge will be shared as a part of SAP BI Training.
- The BI in SAP stands for business intelligence and previously it was called as Business Information Warehouse ( BIW ).
- It is one of the main component of SAP Netweaver technology.
- The company needs to play with their business data for more optimization & profitability & productivity. The tools required is SAP BI .
- And it provides the facility for reporting , ananlysis and interpretation .
- while you register fot SAP BI Training you will learn how these data can take more wise decision in order t run the company.
- Business intelligence (BI) is an application used for giving meaning to raw data that an organization has.
- The raw data is cleansed, stored and applied with business logics to be useful for enterprise users to make better business decisions.
- This data can be presented in the form of reports and can be displayed in the form of tables, charts etc. which is efficient and easier to analyse and make business decisions.
- Business Intelligence spans a varied set of toolset, of which the Data Ware House consolidates
- It loads the data from the different Source Systems, while reporting tools like Query Designer, Web Application Designer, and Analyzer
- It majorly used to create reports which display the data consolidated by the Data warehouse for analysing purpose.
- Business Intelligence is a SAP product which majorly focuses on providing its customers/organizations with a user friendly and very useful form of representing data that could be helpful for analyses purpose and making business decisions.
The components of SAP BI are as follows:
- Data Warehousing: It Stores the information as
- Data Store_ Objects
- Info_Objects and
- Info_Cubes , in depth knowledge will be shared as a part ofSAP BI Training
- The BI Platform( Extract, transform, load layer ) and
- BI Suite: Business Explorer ( BEx )
- Development technologies
- Java _SDK
- The Open Analysis Interfaces and
- The Web Design API
SAP BI Training 7.3 Overview:
- SAP BI Training 7.3 system provides business users and consultants with a lot of new useful services.
- One of the big innovations comes around BW Integrated Planning, where a bunch of new features targeting top performance of planning applications are introduced.
- Moreover, as of this release the planning modeller utilizes an ABAP UI environment.
- It is also clear that SAP put a lot of effort in the integration between BW and Business Objects tools in order to combine the extremely powerful and robust ETL platform with nice and easy-to-use data visualization.
- As one of the biggest drivers of modern BI, the BW Accelerator is now packed with more features as well.
What makes SAP BI effective BI tool?
- It has the single point of access to all the information is possible through BI. The data from various sources can be accessed at the single place (i.e BI).
- The Data collected from various sources are presented in the form of reports which is efficient for the analysis of the data at an high level.
- SAP BI provides easy to use GUI & better formatting
- Some of the key functionality that makes SAP BI better than rest is its ability to analyze the multidimensional data sources in both web as well as MS office environments, It has flexible dashboards, mobility &a flexible, scalable BI platform.
- The SAP BI is known for its awesome query performance, while requiring little administration
- Mobile BI for the end users on the go
- Easy Integration with the other platforms.
Importance of SAP BI:
- It has unifed information
- It has got flexible integration
- Data distribution
- Both Online / Offline
- It has the data reliability
- It is scalable
- It is also faster and modular
- It provides information at finger tips
- It offers a new in-sight into the data
- It presents the information in an personalized & an easy to read format
SAP BI Training outline:
- Course Name: SAP BI Training course
- Duration : 30 Hours
- Mode of Training : Online virtual classes and corporate
- Timings : According to one’s feasibility
- System Access : will be provided during SAP BI Training
- Batch : Regular , weekends and fast track
- Trainees will get the soft copy material in form of PDF Or WORD
- Sessions will be conduct through WEBEX, GOTOMEETING OR SKYPE.
- Basic Requirements Good Internet Speed, Headset