The Oracle Database is a software to maintain the data coming from all the sources in a cleaned, secured and efficient manner. It has successfully maintains the database environment. The responsibilities of an Oracle database admin is to designing, maintaining the database system, configuring, planning, performance monitoring, installing, troubleshooting, implementing, establishing policies, migration and procedures related to the management, Security, troubleshooting and maintenance. It aims to provide an access to the database whenever the data is needed. It’s a vital part of any organization, which is dependent on one or more databases.
Tysco Online Trainings conducts online Oracle DBA training at most affordable cost. To know more about Core DBA and its latest versions that are available at present market. contact us at, the leave a message on Tysco Online Trainings website today.
Pre-requisites to learn Oracle DBA Training:
- Familiarity With System Administration
- SQL Fundamentals
- Program With Pl/SQL
ORACLE DBA 10G 11G ONLINE TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
- What is DBA?
- Why a Company needs a DBA?
- Roles & Responsibilities of DBA
- Oracle Architecture
- Physical and Logical Phase of Database
- Types of files (Control file, Redolog file and Datafile)
- Different types of Datafiles
- SGA (System Global Area) and Background Process
TOPIC 02: DATABASE CREATION
- Different Startup Modes
- Different Shutdown Modes
- Types of Database Creation
- Manual Method of Creation
TOPIC 03: TABLESPACE MANAGEMENT
- Introduction to Table space
- Types of Table space(BIG & SMALL)
- Temporary Table space
- Altering/Renaming a Table space
- Renaming a data file
- Temporary Groups
- Table space Encryption (11g)
TOPIC 04: STORAGE PARAMETERS
- What are segments?
- What are extents?
- What is Blocks?
- Oracle Blocks
- Estimation of Extents
- Dictionary Managed Table space
- Locally Managed Table space
- Storage Parameters (Initial, Next, Min Extents, Xtents, Pctincrease)
TOPIC 05: USER MANAGEMENT
- Who are Database Users?
- Why to create a User?
- Creation of Users
- Assigning Privileges
- Creating and granting Roles
- Allocating table space Quotas to Users
- Assigning default table space for the Users
- Setting Profiles for the Users
- Levels of Authentication
- Schema Management (11g)
- Security (11g)
TOPIC 06: UNDO MANAGEMENT
- What is Undo?
- Why Undo required?
- Pending offline status
- Brief idea about Rollback segments
- Flashback Features
- Flashback Table
- Flashback query
- Flashback Version query
- What is spfile?
- Difference between spfile and pfile
- Advantages of spfile
- What is OMF?
- Advantages of OMF
- Files conventions of OMF
- Introduction to Oracle Networking
- Network default location
- Editing Network file
- Introduction to Database Links
- Types of Database Links
- Introduction to Materialized views
- Advantages of Materialized view
- Refresh Modes
TOPIC 08: REDO-LOG & CONTROLFILE MANAGEMENT
- Introduction to redo log
- Status of Redo logs
- Multiplexing the Redo log files
- Re-creation of Control file
- Renaming the Database
- Multiplexing the Control file
TOPIC 09: LOGICAL BACKUP
- What is a logical backup?
- Why it is required
- Export/import Utility
- Data Pump
- Difference between Data Pump and Traditional Export/import
- Transportable Table spaces
TOPIC 10: PHYSICAL BACKUP
- Introduction to Physical backup
- Types of Physical backup
- Cold & Hot backup
- Recovery scenarios
- RMAN backup
- RMAN Point in time recovery
- RMAN 11g new features
TOPIC 11: PEFORMANCE TUNING
- What is Performance Tuning?
- Why Tuning required?
- Types of Tuning
- Database Tuning
- SQL Tuning
- Memory Tuning
- Network Tuning
- Partitioning and Indexes
- Partitioning Enhancements
TOPIC 12: AWR/ASH/ASMM/ADDM
- RAT (Real Application Testing) (11g)
- SQL Performance Analyses (11g)
- Row chaining and Row migration
- Resemble Table spaces
Overview about Oracle DBA Training:
- Oracle DBA is a key person responsible for the installation, configuration, upgrade, administration, monitoring and maintenance of databases in an organization.
- The main role that includes the design and development of database strategies, system monitoring and improving the performance of the database & capacity and planning for future expansion requirements.
- They plan to coordinate and implement the security measures to safeguard the database system.
Why Oracle DBA?
- This Oracle DBA Training Course intends to provide you in-depth understanding of the Oracle Database Administration.
- You will learn about the database structures, memory, Oracle DBA Architecture, various concepts and process architecture, schema objects, security, data backup and recovery.
- Oracle DBA provides the essential SQL skills that allow developers to execute the queries against single and multiple tables, manipulate data in tables and creating database objects.
- Students will also learn about how to use the advanced features of SQL in order to execute the query and manipulate data within the database, use the dictionary views to retrieve metadata and create reports about their schema objects.
About Oracle DBA 12c:
An Oracle database is a collection and assortment of information treated as a unit. The aim of a database is to store the data and retrieve the relative data. Oracle Database is the first database which is designed for enterprise grid computing, the most flexible and cost effective way to manage information and applications. Oracle DBA 12c training illustrates that all features of the Oracle database server which is an object-relational database management system. It explains how the functioning of an Oracle database server and it lays a conceptual foundation for much of the practical information.
Oracle DBA 12c training applies to the Oracle database server which is running on all operating systems. Oracle DBA Concepts is intended for database application developers and system administrators.
Oracle DBA Training outline:
- Course Name: Oracle DBA Training course
- Duration of the course: 30 Hours
- Timings: According to one’s flexibility
- Trainees will get the soft copy material in form of PDF Or WORD
- Mode of Training: Online classes and corporate training
- Sessions will be conduct through GOTOMEETING, WEBEX OR SKYPE.