Tysco Online Trainings offers Microstrategy online Training’s for advanced data management professional course. Microstrategy bi tool is precisely convenient for web based query searching and visualizations of data as well as it contain cube memory for increasing performance of visualization and searching. The complete course content incorporates latest industry updates so that the participants can get analyze all complicated enterprise requirement for further synchronization. All the classes are arranged in flexi timing and on 100% interactive virtual platform.For all details of Microstrategy Training, you may contact Tysco Online Trainings help desk. Microstrategy Training classes are available for quality professionals and corporate batches also.
MICROSTRATEGY TOOLS ONLINE TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
GETTING STARTED WITH BUSINESS SYSTEMS
- Defining BI and its Importance
- Architecture of Data Flow
- Stack description in BI
- Describing Reporting needs in business through a model
- Queries from Business Owner
- Understanding the requirement of BI system
- Difference between OLTP and OLAP
- Example of BI Query
- Delivering information through BI platform
- BI platform in BI technology stack
- Information delivery in BI
- BI becoming the Market Leader
- Introducing Dimension hierarchy
- Product dimension hierarchy
- Implementation of MD model
- MOPAL vs. ROLAP
- Analysis techniques in OLAP
- Understanding Report type through List Matrix
MICROSTRATEGY TRAINING COMPONENTS OVERVIEW
- Microstrategy Desktop
- Microstrategy Architect
- Microstrategy report services
- Advanced Microstrategy desktop
- Microstrategy Intelligence server
- Microstrategy Narrowcast server
- Microstrategy Administration
- Introduction to Microstrategy webserver
MICROSTRATEGY TRAINING DESKTOP
- Introduction to Microstrategy Business Intelligence
- Introduction to Microstrategy Desktop & Architecture
- Configuration Objects
- Public Objects
- Schema Objects
- Creating and saving reports in desktop
- Report Manipulating in desktop
DATA MANIPULATIONS + STYLE MANIPULATION
- Creating and saving basic report filters
- Creating, formatting and saving basic metrics
- Microstrategy OLAP services in desktop
- View filters
- Derived Metrics
- Creating and saving basic prompts & searches
INTRODUCTION TO MICROSTRATEGY WEB SERVER
- Expsure to mstr9
- New concepts included in mstr9
- Introduction to Microstrategy Architect
- The logical data model
- The physical warehouse schema
- Advance Data modeling and schema design
- Role attributes
- Introduction to project creation in Microstrategy architect
- Creating microstrategy facts
- reating microstrategy attributes
- Creating microstrategy hierarchies
- Project configuration workshop
- Project optimization and maintenance
- Maintaining your project overtime aggregate tables
- Partitioning & partition mappings transformation
MICROSTRATEGY REPORT SERVICES
- Introduction to enterprise reporting
- Document basics
- Document design concepts
- Useful design techniques
- Microstrategy office overview
ADVANCED MICROSTRATEGY DESKTOP
- Introduction to advance reporting
- Advanced metrics
- Advanced filters
- Consolidations and custom groups
- Advanced prompts & olap services
- Drill maps
- Report data options
MICROSTRATEGY TRAINING INTELLIGENCE SERVER
- Introduction to Microstrategy administration
- Administration and query flow
- Startup and administration interface
- Microstrategy Training intelligence server administration
- Caching and scheduling
MICROSTRATEGY NARROW SERVER
MICROSTRATEGY TRAINING ADMINISTRATION
- MSTR Installation
- Object manager
- Project duplication
- Groups and user creation
- Command manager
About the Course:
MicroStrategy 10 Business Intelligence course will enable developers to use MicroStrategy 10 to create Reports and Dashboards from MetaData either through the existing Data Warehouse or Data Mart which is used for BI purposes. Developers can use the MicroStrategy 10 to create, execute, monitor and schedule BI Reports & Dashboard processes.
- After the completion of the Microstrategy Training, you will be able to:
- Create Schema and Application objects necessary to serve the user communities of both MicroStrategy Desktop and Web
- Create Reports & Desktops using MicroStrategy 10 Developer which is an advanced, Windows-based environment providing a complete range of analytical functionality designed to facilitate the deployment of reports
- Design Schema objects like Attributes, Facts and Hierarchies by using the Architect design tool
- Integrate your data with Data Sources like Google Analytics, Hadoop and even social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter, with an extraordinary built-in data preparation called “Data Wrangling” that makes the data transfer much quicker and easier
- Build and manage the operational and analytical reports with dashboards by using BI tools
Who should go for this Course?
Microstrategy Training is designed for Analytics managers who are subject matter experts leading a team of BI Developers and also for individual contributors in the field of Enterprise Business Intelligence. This course is very beneficial for Developers who want to gain acceleration in their careers as MicroStrategy 10 Business Intelligence experts.
What are the pre-requisites for Microstrategy Training?
The pre-requisites for this course include basic Knowledge of SQL, General relational database, Microsoft Windows GUI, Windows Command line and basics of Unix.
Micro strategy Training is a module which builds analytical applications. These applications develop frameworks like
- Analytical starter kit
- Product development
- Design methodologies.
Microstrategy Training is based on Business Intelligence analysis tool. Micro strategy is also known to be Human Resource Analysis Module. It makes the details which are lowest level into highest level in step by step process by using business functions. Microstrategy Training is business intelligence platform information transforms to user’s via mobile devices, emails etc.
There are 3 types of software’s in Micro strategy they are:
MAE: MAE stands for “Micro strategy Analytics Enterprise”, it is used to enterprise-grade in business tool.
MAD: MAD stands for “Micro strategy Analytics Desktop”, this tool used to visualize analytics and free self service to view. In desktop we can create, save and view the reports.
MAE: MAE stands for “Micro strategy Analytics Express”, this is free cloud based service used by our own visual analytics.
In Microstrategy Training Architecture it contains 6 components they are:
- Source Systems
- Data Ware House
- ETL Process
- Data Import
- Metadata Database
- Micro strategy applications.
What is Microstrategy Training?
- Microstategy Training is a business intelligence tool is a gift of IT through which business personnel can analysis their business plans easily using Microstategy reports.
- These Microstrategy online Training courses will teach you about the dashboard/ document creation, report creation and their dependents.
- Microstategy Training course will also give you the opportunity to know more about ad hoc query, interactive dashboards, scorecards, thresholds and alerts, Microstrategy highly formatted reports, and automated report distribution.
- In the Microstrategy online Training course,the interfaces include web and desktop which are for for developers, and Microsoft Office assimilation. The Mobile BI is also supported by microstrategy.
- MicroStrategy is a Tysco leader in business intelligence technology.
- MicroStrategy online training platform gives the most updated and current information to business users via e-mail, web, and smart phone devices.
- Companies choose MicroStrategy Training for its easy going, trustworthy, sophisticated analytics, and best data accessibility. Every day, millions of People make better business decisions using MicroStrategy.
- Microstategy Training gives you an opportunity to familiarize yourself with the Desktop and Web interfaces and learn some basic functionality.