Using computers in the cloud can make lots of sense. Rather than buying and maintaining your own machines and software. Now a days it is very hard to have a conversation with an IT professional these days without the topic of cloud coming up. So Microsoft has come up with its module called as Microsoft Azure, which is a cloud based system. Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing operating system, which is capable to connect, manage & run all its machines in Microsoft Cloud Data centers. This is designed to run User interface (UI) applications at scalable and reliable manner. Microsoft Azure Training guides you how to manage your virtual machines entirely under your full administration. Enroll at Tysco Online Trainings and know how Azure can also be used- just to store data for applications that run on-premises, outside of the public cloud.
Overview on Microsoft Azure
Now a day’s Microsoft Azure is gaining more popularity in Cloud Computing & most of the Organizations have started to explore Azure & planning their cloud deployment, Microsoft made Windows Azure as an flexible platform that provides extended support far beyond. Microsoft Azure Training provides you a comprehensive set of services that enable you to quickly build, deploy and manage applications across a Tysco Online Trainings network which is flexible.
Microsoft Azure Training Pre-requisites:
- Knowledge, hands on experience on Visual studio.
- Knowledge in a .NET language preferred language is c#.
- Knowledge about SQL Server 2008.
MICROSOFT AZURE TRAINING COURSE CONTENT :
- Azure Overview
- Working with Azure platform
- Cloud Application Scenarios
- Lab : Exploring Azure
CREATING & MANAGING SERVICES IN AZURE
- What is a Azure Service?
- Software as a Service
- Platform as a Service
- Infrastructure as a Service
- Lab : Managing the Cloud Services in Azure
MANAGING INFRASTRUCTURE IN AZURE
- Infrastructure in Azure
- Azure Virtual Machines
- Lab : Creating an Azure Virtual Machine for Development & Testing
CREATING WEB SITES USING AZURE
- Azure Websites
- Hosting the Web Applications in Azure
- Configuring an Azure Website
- Publishing an Azure Website
- Monitoring an Azure Website
- Lab : Creation of ASP.NET Web site using Azure Websites
CREATING MODULAR WEB APPLICATIONS USING AZURE
- What is a Cloud Service?
- Cloud Service Web Roles
- Configuring a Web Role
- Monitoring a Web Role
- Lab : Creating the Azure Web Roles using Visual Studio 2013
PROCESSING BACKGROUND LOGIC USING AZURE
- Cloud Service Worker Roles
- Worker Role Creation
- Configuring a Worker Role
- Caching Data Using Roles
- Lab : Creating a Background Process Using Azure
STORING SQL DATA IN AZURE
- What is Azure SQL?
- Managing Servers And Databases in Azure SQL
- Using Azure SQL with the Data Tools
- Migrate the Data to Azure SQL
- Using Azure SQL With Entity Framework
- Lab : Storing Event Data in Azure SQL
STORING NON-RELATIONAL DATA IN AZURE
- What is Azure Storage?
- Azure Table Storage
- Using Azure SDK to Manipulate Data in Table Storage
- Monitoring Table Storage
- Using Table Storage in the Storage Emulator
- Lab : Storing the Event Registration Data in Azure Table Storage
- Azure Blob Storage
- Applying the Permissions to Blob Storage
- Using Azure SDK to manipulate data in Blob Storage
- Monitoring BLOB Storage
- Using the Blob Storage in the Storage Emulator
- Lab : Storing the Event Multimedia in Azure Blob Storage
STORING DATA IN QUEUES USING AZURE
- Introduction to Queues in Azure
- Azure Queue Storage
- Using the Azure SDK to manipulate data in Queue Storage
- Monitoring Queue Storage
- What is Azure Service Bus?
- Azure Service Bus Queues
- Using Azure SDK to Manipulate Data in Service Bus Queues
- • Lab : Using Queues to Manage Request b/w Cloud Service Roles in Azure
RELAYING WEB SERVICES USING AZURE
- Service Bus Relay
- Implementing Service Bus Relay
- Lab : Connecting to a Cloud Web Application to an on premise WCF Service
ASYNCHRONOUSLY NOTIFYING APPLICATIONS USING AZURE
- Azure Service Bus Notification Hubs
- Registering the Devices with a Notification Hub
- Pushing Messages to a Notification Hub
- Lab : Notifying a Windows Phone 8 Application Using Azure
IMPLEMENTING SECURITY IN WEB APPLICATIONS USING AZURE
- Azure Active Directory
- Azure AD Directory
- Azure AD Access Control Service
- Azure AD Multi-Factor Authentication Provider
- Lab : Implement the Security in the Events Administration Portal
DEPLOYING THE WEB APPLICATIONS TO AZURE
- Deployment Strategies for Azure Web Applications
- Deploying the Web Applications Using Cloud Service Packages
- Deploying the Web APPLICATIONS USING WEBDEPLOY
- Monitoring the Cloud Applications
- Lab : Deploying the Events Web Application to Azure
DEVELOPING THE MOBILE SERVICES USING AZURE
- Azure Mobile Service
- Communicate with Mobile Services
- Customizing Mobile Service
- Mobile Service Securing
- Lab : Developing a Web Service for the Mobile Clients Using Azure Mobile Services
Microsoft Azure training outline :
- Program Name: Microsoft Azure training course
- Course Duration: 35 Hours
- Mode: Online virtual classes and corporate
- Timings: According to one’s feasibility
- System Access : will be provided
- Batch Type: Regular , weekends and fast track
- Trainees will get the soft copy material.
- Sessions will be conduct through WEBEX , GOTOMEETING OR SKYPE.
- Basic Requirements: Good Internet Speed, Headset
Advantages upon enrolling with Tysco Online Trainings
We are the best online training providers, we just don’t teach you the technology rather we make you understand with live examples, the sessions we conduct are interactive and informative .If the candidates miss any of the sessions due to some unavailability, we will give assurance for back-up sessions. At the end of every week the review sessions will be taken, so that the attendees can recollect the topics. As it an Online Trainings, the timings will be according to the candidate feasibility.
As our trainers are real time experts they will help you in giving training at very high level for real time projects. At the end of the session we will discuss regarding the interview questions which will help you out in cracking the interviews. Our Consultant will help you in preparing the resume and certifications. Also the added advantage from us is will also provide you job support if you are phasing any issue in your current job, looking at your current working technology and issue , if we think we can resolve the issue then only we give you 100% commitment to resolve it. Tysco Online Trainings Team will be in switch on mode for 24/7 and will solve any issues regarding the training, timings, trainer or server. We are ready to solve any issues with in no time.