Netezza designs & also markets the high-performance data warehouse appliances and advanced analytics applications for uses including enterprise data warehousing, business intelligence, predictive analytics and business continuity planning.
IBM Netezza Training is widely credited for inventing or bringing renewed attention to the data warehouse appliance category, depending upon whether one regards long-time data warehouse technology vendor Teradata as having been in the data warehouse appliance category all along.
Netezza Training Overview:
IBM Netezza Training Analytics provides a game-changing experience for Data Scientists by allowing data miners and quantitative analysts to use all the data while still achieving high performance throughout the entire modelling cycle: from data preparation through exploratory data analysis through to model scoring and deployment.
- IBM Netezza Training course will teach participants database administration for the Netezza Appliance.
- The Netezza Appliance Usage course is designed to give the participant an overview of the Netezza appliance architecture and provide a working knowledge and understanding of the Netezza database features and best practices.
- Participants will be able to administer the Netezza appliance,configure client connectivity, create databases and tables, determine distribution methods, load and unload tables, GENERATE STATISTICS, analyze query plans, create materialized views and backup and restore the Netezza appliance.
- Participants will also learn advanced database administration skills for the IBM Netezza Appliance.
- The Netezza Appliance Advanced Concepts course is designed to give the participant a working knowledge and understanding on Netezza appliance internals to optimize Netezza appliance performance and tune system parameters.
- This course will provide an overview of Netezza appliance administration and analysis. Participants will learn how to analyze Plan files, perform query analysis and troubleshooting, optimize data distributions, interact with advanced CLI commands, use nzsql and workload management.
- By taking advantage of the massively parallel processing architecture of an IBM Netezza Training Appliance, analytics can be performed in-database so that there is no superfluous data movement.
- This harnesses the full power of IBM Netezza Training Appliance and allows data miners and quantitative analysts to greatly reduce the time to build and deploy or score a model in a single environment while using increasing massive data sets and shrinking the time from model concept to deployment.
- IBM Netezza Online Training is a powerful platform and data-warehouse appliance that architecturally integrates database and advanced analytics capabilities into single and easy to manage system.
- It is designed for analysis of large data volumes and delivering performance improvements. It has no indexing or tunning.
- The User Defined analytic processes allows developer to implement executable data-processing program. Netezza training teach the complete knowledge to develop and administer successfully within the IBM Netezza system environment.
IBM Netezza Training course focuses on how to effectively exploit the IBM Netezza platform to build, test, and score analytic models in-database. Participants in this course learn how to use:
- In-Database Analytics fully scalable and parallelized
- In-database analytics package
- R, the open source statistical language, that runs on Netezza
- Matrix Engine, a parallelized, linear algebra package.
PREREQUISITES FOR IBM Netezza Training:
You should have the following background:
- Basic understanding of using advanced analytics (statistics, data mining, and so on) in business problem solutions
- Working knowledge of R, SQL, or both
- Working knowledge of Unix or Linux
- Experience with Shell Scripting
- Experience with VI Editing
OBJECTIVES FOR IBM NETEZZA TRAINING:
- Understand how the IBM Netezza Training architecture and parallel processing capabilities supports modelling and analysis paradigms on large-scale data sets
- Understand data mining methods in the context of use cases to solve common business problems
- Apply new approaches to modelling and analysis made possible by IBM Netezza Analytics
- Use Netezza Analytics data mining methods and statistical functions using the R client, or IBM Netezza Training
- SQL (NZSQL), or both
IBM NETEZZA TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
OVERVIEW OF IBM NETEZZA ARCHITECTURE
HOW TO CONNNECTING TO NETEZZA
IBM NETEZZA ANALYTICS
EXPLORATION OF DATA
NPS AMPP ARCHITECTURE & VARIOUS NETEZZA APPLIANCE MODELS
NETTEZZA HIGH AVAILABILITY ARCHITECTURE (CLUSTERING, MIRRORING, FAIL OVER)
INSTALLING NETEZZA SYSTEM AND CLIENT SOFTWARES
INSTALLING NETEZZA EMULATOR FOR DAY-TO-DAY PRACTICE
NZ ADMIN: GUI ADMIN TOOL (INSTALLATION & SET-UP)
NETTEZZA COMMAND LINE INTERFACE (CLI)
MANAGE NPS WITH CLI COMMANDS
MANAGE USER ACCESS TO NETEZZA DATABASES
MONITORING NETEZZA AND LINUX LOGS
IBM NETEZZA TRAINING EVENTS (SET-UP & MONITORING)
DATABASES & TABLES
DATA DISTRIBUTION (HASH, RANDOM), CLUSTER BASE TABLES, TABLE SKEW
DATA MINING WITH IBM NETEZZA TRAINING ANALYTICS: UNSUPERVISED LEARNING METHODS
DATA MINING WITH IBM NETEZZA ANALYTICS: SUPERVISED LEARNING METHODS
MANIPULATING LARGE MATRICES
USER-DEFINED ANALYTICAL PROCESSES
GENERATE STATISTICS, ZONE MAPS, MATERIALIZED VIEWS, GROOM TABLE
BACKUP & RESTORE (HOST LEVEL, DATABASE LEVEL, TABLE LEVEL)
DATABASE REFRESHES & MIGRATIONS
NETTEZZA APPLIANCE MIGRATION (FOR EXAMPLE: 6.X TO 7.X MIGRATION)
DATA LOADING/UNLOADING USING EXTERNAL TABLES, NZLOAD, NZ_MIGRATE
DATA LOADING/UNLOADING USING GUI TOOLS
OPTIMIZER AND QUERY PLANS
QUERY HISTORY COLLECTION & REPORTING
NETEZZA REPLICATION/DR ARCHITECTURE
TECHNIQUES TO IMPROVE NETEZZA PERFORMANCE
FREQUENT DBA ACTIVITIES SUCH AS SPU REPLACEMENTS, ETC
ODBC/JDBC/OLEDB CLIENT CONNECTIVITY
WORKING WITH IBM NETEZZA SUPPORT TO RESOLVE ISSUES
- Create your own database and manage permissions for users and groups.
- Install and learn to use the NzAdmin tool for typical administrative tasks.
- Work with and develop effective data distributions.
- Manage data loads and transactions.
- Generate Statistics to produce optimal query performance.
- Analyze query plans of execution.
- Understand the usefulness and how to produce efficient zone maps.
- Connect to the IBM Netezza Training system using standard ODBC connections.
- Tune the Netezza Appliance using system parameters.
- Locate, Understand and glean required information from the system and NZ log files.
- Develop basic scripts using nzsql.
- Learn how to manage key events and notify appropriate personnel on critical issues.
- Analyze performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Manage workload via prioritization and configuration.
- Create Stored Procedures.
- Configure and review query history.
- Explain the Netezza High Availability Architecture
IBM NETEZZA Online Training outline:
- Program Name: IBM Netezza Training course
- Course Duration: 35 Hours
- Mode: Online virtual classes and corporate
- Timings: According to one’s feasibility
- System Access : will be provided
- Batch Type: Regular , weekends and fast track
- Trainees will get the soft copy material.
- Sessions will be conduct through WEBEX, GOTOMEETING OR SKYPE.
- Basic Requirements: Good Internet Speed, Headset
Advantages upon enrolling with Tysco Online Trainings
- Tysco Online Trainings provides an opportunity on IBM Netezza Training for every IT consultant or an Fresher to upgrade their skills by learn the latest module which will make them to be the best in the race of learning new technology by expert certified consultants.
- Sessions we conduct are informative. We just don’t teach the technology , rather we make the classes interactive and practical for better understand.
- The training what we offer are by the domain experts and certified consultants.
- We provide the review sessions and back up sessions if at all the participants have miss the sessions
- We also provide the support even after completion of the sessions, whether it may be regarding the subject or else the technical assistance.
- We work 24/7 to support our participants, irrespective of the time zone.
- The Online IBM Netezza Training course syllabus is prepared as per the present market trend by the expert professionals.
- Mock interview will be conducted to make you self confident on the technology you choose.
- After completion of course our experts helps you in resume preparation and prepare you to crack the interview.
- If you are phasing any issue in your present job, we also provide job support, if we think that we can resolve the issue then only we give you 100% commitment to resolve the issue.