Checkpoint course is the essential for security administrators secure communications across the Internet, who want to configure security policies, manage a secure network, & defend against network threats. This course covers concepts and skills necessary to implement, configure and maintain Check Point Software Blades including Firewall, IPS, IPSEC VPN, IPSO, logging, status, network policy management, & monitoring, anti-virus, URL filtering, anti-malware, anti-spam & email security. Tysco Online Trainings provides best online Checkpoint training by expert consultants with best lab set-up in an interactive and informative way. Register for more information about the course by contacting our help desk
Prerequisites for CheckPoint training :
- Participants of the Check Point Security Administrator course are required to have basic networking knowledge
- Basic idea on Windows Server or Unix skills
- experience with Internet technologies & TCP/IP
CHECKPOINT ONLINE COURSE CONTENT
1: INTRODUCTION TO CHECKPOINT FIREWALL
- What is the Firewall?
- Where do we use the Firewall?
- Important Terminology in Firewall.
- Types of Firewall
- Venders of firewall
- Basic Checkpoint Architecture (2tier/2tier)
- Hardware and software used for Checkpoint firewall
2: CONTENT OF CHECKPOINT FIREWALL ARCHITECTURE
- What is Smart Console?
- What is smart centre server?
- What is Gateway/firewall?
- What are MDS, CMA, and MLM?
- What is relation between MDS And CMA
- Difference between MDS and MLM
- What is container?
3: INTRODUCTION CHECKPOINT SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS
- SMART DASH BOARD
- SMART VIEW MONITOR
- SMART VIEW TRAKER
4: SMART DASH BOARD IN DETAIL
- What is object and how to create object
- RULE BASE
- Content of RULEBASE
- NAT RULEBASE
5: CONFIGURATION OF POLICY AND NAT
- Policy Package
- Installation of configuration
- Database revision control
- What is cluster?
- Cluster IP
- High Availability
7: CHECKPOINT ADDITIONAL TERMINOLOGY
- Secure Internal Communication (SIC)
- Policy Package
- Clean up and stealth Rule
- Implied and Explicit Rule
- Global Policy
8: CHECK POINT CLI INTRODUCTION
- Login to CLI
- Modes of Checkpoint firewall in CLI
- Basic command of CLI
- Limitation of CLI
9: SMART VIEW TRACKER
- How to filter traffic
- How to analysis the traffic
- Meaning of syntax
- Traffic flow in checkpoint
10: VPN DAY-1
- Basic concept of VPN
- VPN in Checkpoint
- Phase of VPN in checkpoint
- Types of VPN in Checkpoint
- Parameters of VPN
11: VPN DAY-2
- Steps to configure VPN
- Troubleshooting command for VPN
12: SCENARIO BASED PRACTICAL
What is this course about?
- Tysco Online Trainings in Checkpoint Online Training is an ideal certification program for entry-level network engineers to maximize their foundation networking knowledge. Our training module are imparts participants with the practical, relevant and industry-ready domain knowledge on network solutions.
- Checkpoint online training offered by Tysco Online Trainings enables aspirants to acquire in-depth knowledge and training required while providing expert security solutions to organizations worldwide. Major crust of this certification revolves around firewalls and VPNs as this certification validates the aspirants’ ability to carry out in routine Check Point security operations like Creation & also installation of security policies, anti-spoofing management, handling logging, NAT (Network Address Translation), authentications, etc. all of this and much more is offered in our Checkpoint course training package.
What Should I Expect from this Course?
- Knowledge and expertise crucial for obtaining CCSA Certification
- Knowledge in installing and configuring Check Point Firewall from scratch
- Expertise in configuring NAT, Identity Awareness and VPN features on Checkpoint
- Proficiency in handling and managing Check Point products
- Overall skills development that will eventually enhance career prospects.
- Skills in troubleshooting on Check Point Firewalls